Constructive Destruction

Navigating through personal problems and the tasks at hand proved to be an arduous challenge. On one side, the enigmatic Goku Black with his twisted sense of humor and questionable motives added to the complexity. On the other side, the weight of guilt pressed upon you as you recalled the day you turned down Vegeta and Broly's desires for a Saiyan utopia.

A heavy sigh escaped your lips as you sat alone, massaging your temples in a circular motion. Your gaze shifted between the two contrasting scenes unfolding before you.

Gowasu dedicated himself to teaching B/N and G/N the fundamentals of self-defense, offering them guidance and support.

Meanwhile, Zamasu and Goku Black engaged in a fierce sparring session, assuring you that they would restrain their full power.

You sat there, fully engrossed in observing both groups.

Gowasu appeared to relish his role as a grandfather, patiently guiding the young children in perfecting their stances and concentration.

Your daughter, despite struggling with maintaining focus, displayed impeccable posture. Conversely, her twin brother seemed to overanalyze every step, hindering his progress.

Zamasu and Black engaged in a captivating battle, their skills evenly matched. Each strike they exchanged was deftly parried and countered, their movements mirroring one another. The intensity of their energy was palpable, yet they maintained control.

For now, this seemed to be the most peaceful way to handle the situation.

Lost in thought, you contemplated your next course of action, absentmindedly folding your hands together and closing your eyes.

Unbeknownst to you, Black glanced in your direction, slyly taunting Zamasu about his ability to bring you happiness, which visibly irritated Zamasu.

The sudden surge of energy from Zamasu caught everyone's attention, and you all turned to witness Black being forcefully thrown back several yards by Zamasu's powerful punch.

Zamasu growled softly, his anger evident, and you quickly approached him, attempting to calm him down. "I'm assuming Black said something quite aggravating," you said, trying to understand the cause of his outburst.

Zamasu let out a soft sigh, avoiding eye contact. "Perhaps..."

You nodded sympathetically, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek before turning your attention to Black, ensuring he was alright. Despite his unpleasant words and actions, you still felt a sense of responsibility towards him.

Black disregarded your assistance, getting up on his own and wiping away the traces of blood from his split lip. "You know, your significant other is quite emotional," he remarked, a hint of mockery in his tone.

You glared at him, resting your hands on your hips. "You know, sometimes you deserve to be treated like an unruly child. We've discussed this," you said softly, trying to maintain a neutral stance amidst the tension.
Zamasu steps forward, but is still giving you the space to address Black directly.

"You clearly need some better sort of outlet or release," you pondered softly, studying Black for a moment.

Black, true to his inappropriate nature, sneers with a condescending tilt of his nose. "Perhaps if you allowed me to satisfy the desires of this mortal vessel through yours, I could find some calm."

Your cheeks flush with anger, but before you can respond, Zamasu swiftly pulls you into his protective embrace. "I have warned you about your disrespectful nature, Black. One would expect a higher level of divinity from you..." Zamasu says as you growl softly, expressing your disappointment in Black's behavior.