Growth

Two whole months had passed by already, and you couldn't believe that you were actually enjoying the company of others.

Especially an immortal Kai and his counterpart.

Well, they were your only other company.

You had gotten used to them stopping by when they weren't carrying out their plan at the moment, and you cursed yourself for even getting used to them.

You couldn't help it though, not anymore. The Zero Mortals Plan was still very new, considering the humans were still rather heavy in numbers despite more than a billion had been taken care of already.

Did you feel bad?

Not really, no. Humans brought this on themselves, after all.

Besides, these two were enough for you.

On one hand you had Zamasu, a fellow avid reader and tea lover, with the elegance to boot. He was much calmer too.

On the other hand, Goku Black was like a boom stick, always lit and exploding at random. He still had a dominant air to him, and there was definitely elegance on him in his own way, as well, but he was unpredictable at times.

You wondered if they truly were the same person like they had said, but you couldn't help it.

You actually liked both of them for being different despite being the same.

Like two sides on the same coin.

It felt balanced.

And they seemed to enjoy your company as well. Especially seeing your power in action when you used it.

Imagine that, two powerful beings killing mortals, enjoying you grow things to life with just a twirl of your finger.

Especially to Goku Black.

You were making this place into a paradise. When all of the mortals were gone, this earth could become the best utopia there was. And even if it were to go to ruin, there were plenty of other planets.

****

Currently, you are in your own little world making new types of tea leaves to try out. Music blared in your ears, something the two still didn't quite understand.

Why were you so enthralled by mortal music? That was the looks they gave you, but they weren't taking it from you. They liked seeing you happy, which shocked their minds. Zamasu could hide it much easier, but being in a Saiyan's body, Black had a harder time.

You had also gotten used to them being in your home now, but every now and again you were in the cabin that Zamasu had built. Like today, as the seasons had changed to a colder and bitter winter. You could be perfectly fine in your underground home, but the two Gods insisted you spend the winter with them.

Shaking your head, you can't help but to smile. They shouldn't even be concerned with your living space, or the weather. You were a goddess of life! You were becoming attached to your genocidal maniacal gods.

Black and Zamasu weren't even with you right now. They were out, and had been out for a few hours already, so you had plenty of time to focus on keeping it tidy and making both a vegetable stew and a meat stew rather easily. You were situated in the kitchen, both stews having a heavenly aroma while keeping hot in their respective cooking pots.

They were separated, considering Black's body needed more nourishment and protein than yours and Zamasu's.

You focused back on your little hobby spread out on the table in front of you. You were testing out some flavored teas, going from fruits to edible flowers that you would grow in an instant. Whatever you didn't like, you made an x over on a listed piece of paper. "I definitely am not a fan of raspberry tea..." You mumble, sighing to yourself. You turn off your music and pull your headphones out, leaning your head back over the chair you sat in.