Episode 45: Experiments

As I was sleeping under the influence of narcotics I heard a few things. Something about reactivating the BRADs and then about the experiment. I had woken up and saw a screen before me. It had the genetic codes of the three raptors. I was restrained by heavy chains. Kon saw me awake and smiled. "You're awake now, you have caused me lots of trouble." He said. I tried to break free. "You can't even transform to break out this time. We accounted for every risk." Kon said. Even my mouth and tail were clamped shut. "Now I would kill you now if I didn't need you. You have vital DNA for us to use to amplify the raptors. A group of human dino girls. Dino fights will be in the past after this." Kon said. He pushed a button and two syringes began to get close to my body. I brought my scales over to stop them. They broke through and began to take my DNA. I tried to shrug them off but received a shock. "These are like diamonds, you can't stop them." Kon said and the shocking increased once the syringes left my body. I groaned and he took the syringes and walked over to three test tubes ready to transport my DNA and the chemical formula into the raptors. The shocking increased even more. I began to feel weak and tired. Kon then looked at me and the chains tightened. I groaned. It was tight and compressing my lungs. To my horror he put the formula into the tubes and they injected into the raptors. "Soon the process will be replicated, think of the possibilities." Kon said and walked over to me. "You won't be able to stop it, none of your friends. Your family will die, friends will die, and I will remain here as you die." Kon said. Rage filled my eyes. "You will suffer though, oh mighty Alpha." He joked. I moved through the chains and nearly hit him. The chains electrocuted me and tightened again. "Go ahead, surrender and the pain will be less." He said. I stared him in the eye and kept glaring. To my right I saw the raptors beginning to stir. The change will happen soon. "Ahh, combat dinosaurs here and dino girls from Nublar. This is gonna make my company the richest of them all." He said. He began to walk back to the screen and displayed it before me showing the other dinosaurs. The new ones and the old ones. I moved my tail some and it retracted back. The chain around my tail fell down. Kon began to exit the room. I brought my tail back out and reached it out to the controls and slapped it. The controls zapped and the electricity stopped. The tightening loosened. I freed my arms and then turned into Scorn and roared out triumphantly. I turned back. "They always forget the tail." I said. I approached the raptors and pushed a few buttons. It flashed red. "Access denied. I need a password and a signature." The controls said. I groaned in frustration and then smashed the controls. The cage doors opened. Echo was the first to wake up. I looked pretty sad but changed when she morphed into her human form. She gained brown hair and brown eyes. She was very slim but looked as if she could beat you into the ground. Charlie and Delta woke up with the same results. "What has happened to us?" Echo nearly yelled. "He made you human with my DNA. I tried to stop him." I told them. "At least you tried before you were captured yourself." Delta said and looked at the chains I escaped. "You should focus on mastering changing forms. Dinosaurs may not like more humans on their island if they can't tell it's you." I told them. "How do we do that?" Charlie asked. "Just focus on the form you want to be and hopefully it becomes natural." I told them. They tried but they would need practice. "Let me go grab some stuff." I said and ran off. The stuff I had to get were clothes since they didn't have any on, I had avoided anything below the face the best I could. I ran into three people conveniently. I readied my claws and stealthily creeped up on them and I removed them from their heads in one swipe. I turned to Al and cleaned the evidence and grabbed the clothing. I brought it back and had to teach them to get into the clothes which of course they found confusing and irritating. Once it was done I sighed. "I don't see how you can stand this stuff." Echo snarled. "You get used to it." I said. "I doubt it." Charlie said as she moved around in her new clothes. "Lucky you, you don't even need the top part." Delta said. I realized that I have been shirtless most of the time. "Follow me and we can get out of here." I said to them and we escaped that area. We took a tunnel and made it to the desert. We traveled along the area. "Why is it so hot and why am I feeling water on my skin?" Echo growled. "That would be sweat, it's how humans cool off." I told her. "Strange you humans are." Delta said. All of a sudden we heard Apex roar out. We saw him chasing down Hawkes and some men. I changed to Al and ran after them. Even as humans the raptors were really fast across the blazing sand. The raptors tackled a guy and tried ripping at him but they realized they were humans. The man threw Charlie off and that's when Echo punched his face so hard it caused his neck to snap. I smacked another merc down and ate him up. All of a sudden Apex stopped and turned. He was controlled again. "Apex, fight this." I told him. "You don't think I'm trying. I will kill this human." His mind voice snapped. He then chased us and the others. We made it through the door in time though and made it to the watering hole. We saw Bumpy appear along with Kenji. Omega and Gamma then looked out to the woods. Something was coming in fast.