Chapter Fifteen: The Supplicant (🔥spicy)

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!! (SORT OF) – i just submitted this story into the Watty's 2023 contest thingy! I'm actually not sure how nominations work but it would mean the world to me if y'all could spread the word about this story!

VOTE / COMMENT

TELL UR FRIENDS

IF UR LIKE ME AND DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS, SHARE ON TIKTOK / INSTA / THE FAMILY GROUP CHAT <3

And as always, thank y'all so much for all the support :D

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

POV: Henry

It took all my self control not to rip off what little Maya was wearing and fuck her on the floor of the penthouse the second I walked in the door.

God, the things I could do to this girl.

The things I will do, if she lets me.

The blue lingerie she picked out contrasts perfectly with her dark skin, the delicate lace like the most tantalizing wrapping paper on a gift that's custom-made for me.

And as if that wasn't good enough, she just told me she wants to stay.

I thought the sound of my name on her lips was the sweetest thing I'd ever heard.

But hearing her say that she's mine?

That she belongs to me?

It's even better.

Her pulse is hammering beneath my fingers, and my dick is already rock-hard in anticipation of being inside of her again.

I'm done waiting.

We both are.

"Turn around," I order.

She does as I've asked, her bare feet padding silently on the hardwood floor.

With my hand still around her neck, I pull her back against my chest.

Her back arches at the contact, pressing her ass against my cock.

The lingerie barely covers her, so it doesn't take much imagination to picture my dick sinking inch by inch inside of her tight little body.

With my other hand, I reach for the clasp on her bralette and undo it entirely.

Her top falls to the floor, eliciting a gasp of surprise on her part.

But I'm just getting started.

"Bend over."

She does as I've asked, giving me a picture-perfect view of her tight ass and barely-concealed pussy.

Slowly, I release her neck and move both hands down her body. Her perfect tits fit in the palm of my hands easily, and her nipples stiffen into peaks as I brush over them. I have to force myself to keep moving down, to the hem of her panties, rather than tease her longer.

Another night, I'll take my time with her.

But tonight?

Tonight I want to hear her scream my name as she comes around my cock.

And I'm not sure how much longer I can wait.

My hands tighten around the thin fabric of her lingerie, and I tear it off of her in one fell movement. To my satisfaction, it comes away easily.