Chapter Twenty-Two (🔥spicy)

POV: Maya 

As usual, Henry knows just how to make me feel better.

Okay, I might have given him a few hints by not wearing anything under my dress, but still. As soon as I started teasing him, he pulled me onto his lap.

Meaning now, I'm straddling him on the couch, his hard dick perfectly positioned between my legs.

"Who's the tease now?" I ask, though I know I shouldn't.

He smirks and pulls me down onto his cock without warning, sinking a solid two inches inside of me before I can even react.

Holy shit.

Despite my earlier insistence that he'd have trouble making me scream his name, a gasp escapes my lips.

Not off to a super good start, then.

Oh, well.

"Still trying to act tough?" he growls.

I know I shouldn't, but I shake my head yes despite his warning.

He laughs, a dark, possessive sound, and brings one hand up to my neck. The other wraps around my waist, pinning me in place.

"Look at me," he commands.

As he says it, his rough fingers wrap gently around my throat, easing my head up so that I'm forced to meet his gaze.

His steel blue eyes are cold and calculating, like he sees this as just another challenge to overcome.

Hell, he probably does.

And unfortunately for me, his lush lips and chiseled jaw are so goddamn perfect I can't help but smile at the sight.

"That's right," he whispers. "You know exactly who you belong to, don't you?"

I shrug.

In response, the hand on my waist shoves me down, pushing me further onto his cock.

Another two inches, to be specific.

The feeling of his hard shaft moving deeper inside of me, stretching me for him, makes me whimper with pleasure.

"Tell me, whose dick are you taking right now?" he whispers.

The words send a rush of white-hot heat between my legs, which tremble with the effort of staying up.

"Hmm?" he prods, when I don't respond. "Whose cock is that between your legs? I want to hear you say it."

I shake my head no, but it's a feeble effort.

He knows I'm close to giving in.

We both do.

He sighs, and pulls me down harder.

This time, without restraint.

I sink down the last few inches onto his cock with a whimper that has him grinning.

"That's right. Feels good, doesn't it, princess?"

So. Fucking. Good.

"A little," I lie.

Only, my words come out breathy and light, so it's pretty obvious.

His eyes roam hungrily over my body, eyeing the red dress as if he can't decide whether to leave it or rip it off.

A second later, his hands move to the top, pushing it down so that my breasts fall out in display for him.

"That's better," he nods, then runs a hand approvingly over both, quickly bringing my nipples to stiff peaks.