10th member letting her protective unnies and Aespa's Winter (gf) meet

A/N: Heyyy, I'm coming up with a lot of stuff for you guys lol! Sry for taking so long to post but the end of the semester is a whole event for me :D I hope that my friend Thira2 that gave me this idea on Wattpad likes it! :)

The request: Hi I notice you did a request where y/n is dating winter aespa. Can you this time do where y/n brings winter to meet the members and they all gave her a warning ( especially the j-line) if she breaks y/n heart. Thank you ❤️

PS: Tysm for everyone that reads what I write, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces every time I post! I'd like to thank whoever sent me this idea 'cause I loved to write it <3

__________________________________________________________

Y/N's heart was pounding with nervous excitement as she approached the door to the TWICE dorm. She couldn't believe that today was the day she was finally going to introduce her girlfriend, Winter from Aespa, to her fellow TWICE members. She knew her unnies were protective, especially the J-line (Momo, Sana, and Mina) (A/N: Listen to their songs, it's awesome!) who had always treated her like a little sister. But she hoped they would see how happy Winter made her and give her a chance. With a deep breath, the maknae knocked on the door, and it swung open moments later, revealing Nayeon with her bright smile. 

Nayeon - Baby! Come on in!

The youngest entered the dorm, feeling a mixture of excitement and anxiety. 

Y/N - Thanks, Nayeon unnie.

As they walked further into the dorm, they were met with curious glances from the other girls, who were all sitting in the living room. Winter stood close to the younger girl, her hand intertwined with Y/N's, showing her support.

Y/N - Hey, everyone. This is Winter, my girlfriend.

Chaeyoung was the first to speak up, her eyes wide with surprise. 

Chaeyoung - Wow, bro, she's stunning! You never told us you were dating someone.

Y/N chuckled nervously as she scratched her neck. 

Y/N - I wanted to surprise you all (nah- not really lol).

Winter smiled warmly, feeling the tension in the room. 

Winter - It's nice to meet all of you. Y/N has told me so much about each one of you.

Jihyo as the leader and mother number 1, smiled kindly to the other girl. 

Jihyo - We're glad to finally meet you, Winter. Our angel means a lot to us, so we hope you'll take good care of her.

Momo, Sana, and Mina exchanged knowing glances, and TWICE's sunshine couldn't help but feel a sense of dread. She knew the J-line could be overprotective, but this felt like an interrogation waiting to happen. 

Dahyun patted the spot next to her on the couch, gesturing for Winter to sit. 

Dahyun - Come, sit next to me. We want to get to know you better (R.I.P that girl ayee~ jk lol).

As Winter sat down, the J-line seemed to take their positions, forming a semi-circle around her. Y/N could feel the intensity of their gazes, and she was almost certain that they were trying to intimidate Winter.

Momo - So, Winter, tell us about yourself. How did you and our babygirl meet?

Winter took a deep breath, trying to maintain her composure despite the intimidating atmosphere. 

Winter - We met at a music show a few months ago. We got to know each other better over time, and our feelings for each other grew stronger.

Sana leaned forward, her eyes fixed on Winter.