S1E1: My normal life

We see the planet of earth in the state of the dinosaur years as we zoom down to the planet and we see the dinosaurs walking the earth. Some eating the plant life on trees while soke hunt their prey as things are peaceful for them. Then we return back to space where we suddenly see something massive travelling towards earth.

It start to burn up as the object reach the planets atmosphere and breaking through the clouds. All the dinosaurs all sense the danger and look up to witness the object falling from the sky. The massive object suddenly made a crash onto the surface of the planet, the blast cost a massive explosion that cost all the dinosaurs to be hit amd die as this impact cost a shift within the planet.

We see a crater being made and in the middle of the crater was the massive object but rather then a meteor that crashed onto the planets surface, it was in fact a cube with aliens written around the cube.

(A billion years later)

The sound of an alarm cloak is heard before it is turned off as a young boy leaps out of his bed and let's out a yawn and then stretched his body.

His room was dark so when he opens the blinds, he sees the nice clear skies, birds flying and people walking about in the neighbourhood as we see Y/n L/n looking out of the window as he takes a breath in and out.

He leaves the window to get changed, brush his teeth and the make his way to the kitchen where his family is there. His mother cooking some breakfast while his little brother and father were at the table with his father reading the news paper while his brother drawing. He walk by Lulu their house kittens eating her bowl as Y/n bend down and pet on Lulu which she let out a cute meow.

Kaede: (Turns to see Y/n) Morning Son. Did you sleep well?

Y/n: (smile) Yeah and feel a great mood today.

Kaede: (smile) Glad to hear that.

Y/n make his way to the table ans sat down. He looks over to see Itsuki drawing pretty good.

Y/n: (smile) Nice drawing bro.

Istuki: (nervous chuckle) Th-Thanks Big bro.

Yuki: (smile) So Y/n, your gonna be back to school. You ready?

Y/n: (smile) Yeah. My friends will be there and heard a lot about this school.

Yuki: Yeah Fujou Academy. That schools has many clubs to choice of. Thinking which club to choice?

Y/n: Not sure but I guess I need to be there and find out.

Yuki: (smile) Well good luck with that.

Kaede: (smile) Here you are boys.

Kaede came over and give them breakfast and they started to dig in. Y/n lives his normal life with his family as they live in a very nice neighbourhood where his father work for a rich company while his mother works as a breauty salon for family actress which make his family as very rich but live out their normal lives.