S2E9: The Might of Devastator

At the Decepticon base we see Megatron, Starscream and Megatronus discussing their plan as their target is the Royal Sakurada family as Megatronus explains.

Megatronus: The Royal Sakurada family millions of years ago was my last kingdom to destroy so no one will not stop my plans of draining this worlds sun. However I was defeated and now I am free I will continue my plans of draining a planets sun and killing all life in this pathetic world.

Starscream: So you wanted us to kill the Royal family?

Megatronus: Except for one. Bring their father here. I wish to see his face when everything he ever cares for is gone.

Starscream: What about the star harvester? Surely you know where it is?

Suddenly Starscream is lifted off of his feet and slammed onto the ground as Megatronus barks at him.

Megatronus: Do not question your god! I will reveal its location once this is complete.

Megatron: The Autobots will surely respond if we enter the kingdom.

Megatronus: Agree. We need a distraction. I suppose you have a solution to this problem?

Megatron: (smirk) In fact I do. Scrapper have you and your team to meet me at the ground bridge for your mission.

Scrapper: (radio) Yes sir.

Megatronus: Impressive. You are worthy of my name Megatron.

Megatron: (smirk) We both aim to eliminate our enemies. Once that is done Cybertron will be ours. (Sinister laughter)

(Meanwhile)

At the Sakurada Kingdom we see Y/n and his game creation club members along sith Hot Rod, Jazz, Arcee, Bumblebee and blurr stood behind a large crowd as they heard about this challenge the Royal families children will be taking part.

There is a tall tower and at top of the tower are stuff animals and their goal is to get up there and carefully get them down and place them into buckets.

Blurr: (smirk) This looks easy. If I was apart of this then i would differently win this within a second.

Hot Rod: (smirk) Same.

Kazama: So I guess we get to see their powers?

Chitose: Looks like it.

Sakura: (smile) It be cool if I have some powers like them. It be so cool.

Kazama: I may take a guess what powers yours maybe.

Then Souichirou appears on the screen on the tower as he tells the crowd and his children.

Souichirou: (screen) I would like to say good luck and hope you may not lose because whoever loses will be scrubbing the toilets in the castle for a week.

Hikari: Ew that's gross!

Souichirou: (screen) This is also a special day cause both the Autobots and Y/n along with his friends are here to see the show. I hope you guys have a good time and let the games begin.

And so the games begin with the Royal Sakurada children show their powers to everyone which amazed the game creation club as they watch.

Takao: (surprised) Wow look at them go!

Kazama: (surprised) Yeah no kidding.

Y/n: So Blurr how is your time on earth going?

Blurr: (smile) Way pass cool. Learn a lot of things although the humans rules doesn't make any sense. For example there is a speed limit. That sucks. How can you show to the world how fast I can go?