S1E5: Face the Soundwave

We find Y/n standing in front of Takao's game creation club as he promised her to check out her club and try to get along with the club members. He was kinda nervous since the last time he met them they were kinda scary but he took a deep breath and them knock on the class room. Seconds gone by and soon the classroom door open and Takao is there.

Y/n: (nervous smile) Hey Takao, here to check out your club.

Takao: Oh you kept your promise.

Y/n: I mean of course, not a guy who breaks promises.

Takao: I see.

She looks around to see if the fake game creation club isn't around and then pulled Y/n into the classroom and shut the door. Y/n enters the classroom and is amazed how bigger their club is then his club.

Y/n: (smile) You have a nice club. A lot bigger then ours.

Takao: Whatever.

???: Oh hey there!

Then a young girl came up to him but to his confusion she is wearing a male school uniform.

Y/n: Um you know your wearing a dude school uniform right?

???: Huh?

Takao: You idiot. He's not a girl, he's a a guy name Sakuragaoka.

Y/n: (surprised) Oh! Sorry I didn't know. The first time we met you were wearing a cloak.

Sakuragaoka: (smile) Nah that's alright I can't really much blame you. So your from the fake game creation club and aren't you the guy with that cool car? Must be very cool to drive one of those.

Y/n: (smile) Yep he is a really cool car.

Sakuragaoka and Takao: He?

Y/n: (panic) I mean a fast cars are male right so I figured I can given him a gender right?

Sakuragaoka and Takao:.......Right.

???: Oh, do we have a gust?

Then two other club members came over with one another female student with glasses while the other a very large muscle male student which Y/n is a bit nervous.

Tsutsumi: (smirk) Well aren't you cute. Names Tsutsumi and this is Yamada.

He then approach Y/n as he stood over him while Y/n is shaking, thinking he might break him but then he reach out his hand while given him a nice smile.

Yamada: (smile) Hello there, its nice to meet you.

Y/n: (thought) He's soo friendly?!

Takao: Don't let his large size worry you, he's actually one of the most kindest students in our club.

Y/n: Oh. (Takes his hand and the two shake) Nice to meet you bro. (Let's go) So what is your club gonna do for the festival tomorrow?

Takao: Like we ever gonna tell yo-

Tsutsumi: We're trying to develop a game for people to play.

Takao: Don't tell our enemy our plan!

Tsutsumi: However it doesn't seem to work. We try to reset but it still won't work.

Y/n: Huh let me see.

They allow him disbite Takao refusing but either was he goes onto the computer and looks at the problem and after a while he tells them.

Y/n: I see the problem. Here, let me fix it.

Sakuragaoka: (surprised) Huh I never know your a computer geek?