S1E6: Autobots to the rescue

Ratchet: (radio) Prowl this is Ratchet, do you read me? What's your situation over?

On the highway we see Prowl in his police vehicle mode as he drive through the highway doing his usual patrol when Ratchet radios him in which he respond.

Prowl: This is Prowl, hearing you loud and clear Ratchet. What's the situation?

Ratchet: (radio) Y/n got captured by the Decepticons. I've pin pointed his location and told Hot Rod to wait foe back up but-

Prowl: He's going in right now.

Ratchet: (radio) Yes.

Prowl: (sigh) That reckless bot. Alright I'm near the location so I'll be there soon.

Ratchet: (radio) I've called in Bumblebee and Cliffjumper to aid you. Good luck.

Prowl: Roger that, Prowl out.

Prowl takes another road while he turns on his siren ad he races to the location. We then cut to the abandon warehouse and outside of the warehouse we see a father and son are waking towards the entrance.

Father: (smile) Did you like the festival son? Pretty cool I'm I right?

Son: It was pretty cool but I wish something even cooler will happen.

Father: (smirk) Me too son but it not like something will happen right in fro t of us.

Suddenly Hot Rod burst through the entrance after a sonic blast and land hard onto the ground. The two stood there in shock as Hot Rod slowly get up while Soundwave walk through the hole and face Hot Rod.

Hot Rod rasied his fists but then Shatter, Barricade and Dropkick also came out of the warehouse and stood with Soundwave.

Hot Rod: You know it ain't far if it is a four vs one fight.

Dropkick: What? Scared you might die?

Hot Rod: (smirk) Not at all.

Soundwave: You will die Autobot and the All Spark shall be ours.

Then he noticed the Father and son so he pulled out his gun but Hot Rod quickly pulled out his bow and fired at Soundwave, knocking him back into the warehouse as Shatter and Dropkick charge towards him as the trio begin to fight.

They soon fall off the hill while Barricade turn to the Father and son as he was about to deal with them when he gets shot from behind. He turns around to see Prowl as he pulled out his weapons from the front bumper and open fire at him.

Barricade gets shot many times but he changed his hand to a machine gun and open fire at him. Bullets travel towards Prowl as he quickly move to the left, dodging the shots as he then transform into his bot form and land a punch at Barricade in the face.

Barricade falls onto the ground while Prowl turns to the two humans.

Prowl: Get out of here now!

Barricade tackle him through the warehouse while the Father and son ran away as both Prowl and Barricade fight within yhe warehouse where Y/n is seen stilled tied up in chains. He sees Prowl and Barricade fight while Soundwave gets up and sees Prowl fighting Barricade.

Soundwave was about to go outside when Prowl kicked Barricade towards Soundwave, knocking the two down to the ground while Prowl gets up up waves towards Y/n and cut the chain with his laser finger and grab Y/n.

Prowl: You okay?

Y/n: Yeah I'm okay. Thanks Prowl.

Prowl: It's my pleasure.