S1E13: Decepticon victories

We see Megatron, Barricade, Knockout, Blackout, Blitzwing, Astrotrain, Treadshot, Shatter and Dropkick making their way to the military base where the All Spark is being kept as we see them in their vehicle forms. They see the military base up ahead and they are close when we see soldiers blocking their path with heavily armored vehicles within machine guns at top and heavily armed weapons.

The Decepticons stop and stood in front of them as they have their weapons at the ready as they aim their guns. There was just silence as they look at the vehicles when suddenly all of them transform as Megatron ans his Decepticons transform and once in theie bot forms they look down at the soldiers and just laughed.

Megatron: Is this the best that humanity has. What a waste of men.

He then aimed his arm cannon and fired his arm cannon that immediately wipe out the soldiers blocking their way. They make their way towards the base and once there the soldiers begin to open fire at them. Brawlers in their tank modes open fire but they move out of the way and open fire.

The soldiers get blown up and the Brawlers don't stand a chance. One soldier ready his rocket launcher and fired at Megatron which he catches the small rocket and hold it until the rocket blows up. Megatron was not phase by this and fires his fusion cannon.

Blitzwing makes his way to one of the hangers and rip open the doors and begins to fire his machine gun at the soldiers, killing all of them within and wiping them out within the hanger.

Then a Brawler grabs him from behind but Blitzwing easily get it off him and turn around and finish it off with one shot.

Blitzwing: Huh so they learn how to use the All Spark and yet their new creations fail. What a waste.

Knockout make his way to the power generator and stabbed his electro staff into the generator and cost a explosion that cuts out the power and security within the base.

The Decepticons were taking care the base when military jets fly by them and firing missiles at them. They were turning around for another run when suddenly Starscream and his seekers came out of nowhere and open fire at them.

They try to dodge but they were immediately blown up and killed as Starscream and his seekers fly towards the base. Barricade destroy bases defences along with Blackout as Starscream and his seekers transform into their bot form and land on the run way.

Starscream: (smirk) Is this what these humans have? It was far too easy.

Megatron: For once Starscream I agree. These humans weapons are not enough to stop us from getting the All Spark.

Then Soundwave show himself as he approaches Megatron.

Soundwave: Lord Megatron, I have the Insecticons to enter the base and get the All Spaek.

Astrotrain: Is it wise to trust them?

Blackout: Yeah I bet they're just gonna take the All Spark and run off.

Soundwave: I've sent out Ravage and Lazerbeak to keep an eye on them.

Megatron: Good. Now let us clear this base from any humans. They will not stop us, nobody will not stop the Decepticons!

They cheered while we see Sam hiding within a hanger and seeing that the situation is worse so he make his way inside the base and do what he should have done a long time ago.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n and everyone else as Hot Rod have his weapons systems back and was let free.

Y/n: So much guess being we need to head to where the All Spark is?

Hot Rod: Yeah. Judging all that rumbling and explosions from outside, I think the Decepticons are here.