S2E8: Funabori confession

At the Autobot and military base we see Blurr going around very fast and looking around of the base and meeting the military soldiers on the base. The soldiers were surprised how a Cybertronian can be this fast as Blurr goes around the base unril he dashes back inside with Hot Rod, Optimus prime, Perceptor and the game creation club as Blurr looks around Perceptors lab and touching his stuff.

Blurr: Boy this planet is really cool although the base location is kinda small. There isn't even a race track here. That's gonna suck. How can humans know how fast I am.

Kazama: He's kinda annoying to deal with.

Perceptor: Blurr is maybe hard to handle sometimes but he's one of the most fastest Cybertronian ever.

Roka: So like Sonic?

Blurr: (dashes over to them) Whose this Sonic?

Chitose: He's a video character who is q hedgehog that runs really fast.

Sakura: (smile) You know your just like him.

Blurr: You don't say. You gonna show me this Sonic guy whenever you humans have a chance.

Optimus prime: I am surprised to see you Blurr. The Reports said that you were stranded on a planet with no way out?

Blurr: I thought so as well but after exploring the planet for a while it turns out i was not the only intelligent life on that planet. There were these alien flora colossus that keep repeating their names a lot. Disbite that they were frienand it wasn't long for trouble to show up. Decepticon ships landed on a planet leaf by Sideways. When they discovered life on the planet they begin burning them. Not wanted them to die I use my speed to disarm their weapons and beat up the cons. It only leaves Sideways as he make his escape so I took one od the Decepticon ships and go after him. I followed him all the way to Earth and then the rest is history. Sideways try to abandon me on the planet by blowing up the ships but I got one of the ships bombs disarmed by using my speed.

Perceptor: Well that was some story but never of less it is good to have you back.

Blurr: (smile) Good to be back. I'm ready to kick some Decepticons butt's.

Optimus prime: Not just yet. You needed a earth base vehicle mode to blend in and go by the humans laws.

Blurr: Okay, Okay. Hope the vehicles are good looking for me to scan.

Soon Iron Hide came in to take Blurr to get him sorted and once gone Minami said.

Minami: Is some Cybertronians like that?

Perceptor: Well yes but only to some who live on Velocitron.

Kazama: The what now?

Perceptor: One of Cybertronians colony planets. On that planets holds one of the most longest roads that any Cybertronians has ever seen. Many race events was held on that planet before the end of the Golden days.

Hot Rod: (smirk) It was the best thing on that planet. Blurr was the champion of that planet before he moved to Cybertron.

Chitose: So he's a number one racer. Cool.

Optimus prime: Even so we must make sure he won't get himself into trouble. His speed is maybe a gift but it may lead to trouble.

Hot Rod: Don't worry I'll keep him safe.

Optimus prime: Very well then. With Sideways now he at Earth, who knows what Megatron is up to. The only way to do is to monitor any Decepticon activity at all cost.

(Meanwhile)

We see Starscream flying over the ocean as he arrives at the location which is the Bermuda Triangle. Starscream soon dive down to the water and goes deeper and deeper to the sea until he transforms and finds it. This shocked him to see a massive Cybertronian ship under the ocean.