S2E7: One fast robot

At Fujou High School we see Y/n at the game creation club playing a board game when he tells them what happened last night which shock them.

Kazama: (surprised) Wait you have a dinner party with a royal family?!

Sakura: (smile) How was that like?

Y/n: It was really cool. The royal children show us these powers which was really cool. I never know they have super powers.

Roka: As in they have real powers?

Chitose: Well that would explain the things they have done in the news. But why would a rich family be bothered talking to you?

Y/n: Let's just say I'm the last knight of this nation.

Sakura: Oooooohhhh that's really attractive.

Takao: But what does that mean.

Y/n: Kinda a long story but there is this threat coming and I need to be ready when that comes.

Kazama: Well that's something I won't get involve.

Roka: Say where is Hot Rod?

Y/n: He's on a small energon mission but he'll be back.

Minami: Is that why you have that suit behind you?

We see the Cybertronian exo suit behind him as he embarrassingly let's out a small chuckle and said.

Y/n: Yeah I figure I take it around and have a bit of fun with it.

Kazama: So what else does this suit do besides flying and weapons.

Y/n: (smile) Glad you ask. It can open a small ground bridge so basically I can travel all around the world within minutes. How else I got this Board game that is only be made in America.

Minami: Here no wonder we couldn't recognise the game.

Roka: What else?

Y/n: Well I needed a weapon.

Mimami: Here you can have this.

She gives him a teser and once that he walls overto his suits and puts it on. He then looks down at the teser and scans the weapon and once that is complete he lifted his arm at the wall and fires a electric shot that is like a teser.

Y/n: I can scan any weapons and have them as upgrades to my suit. Pretty cool right?

Sakura: (smile) Super cool!

Takao: (smile) Can you scan vehicles as well?

Y/n: No and if I do have that I rather not. The last thing I need is broken bones.

Takao: Yeah that's true.

Kazama: So you'll be fine without Hot Rod?

Y/n: Yeah I'll be fine after all its only a day so how bad can it be. Now then time to beat you all.

He rejoins the board game as they continue to play until lunch.

(Sometime later)

We see Y/n flying by as he does his patrols as he searches for any crime for him to stop. He ended up at the Sakurada family kingdom as he land on a roof and look down to see everything peaceful and everyone is enjoying themselves.

Y/n looks down at everyone when he noticed Akane and Kanade walking by the street with Akane hugging Kanade from behind which made him a bit confused until he remembered Akane is shy so when they turn to an alleyway and away from the crowd he flies over and lands in the alleyway and surprising the two.