S1E15: Battle for the All Spark (Part 2)

The city was in chaos as civilians is being evacuated to a safer place while the battle continues. We see Y/n's parents and brother racing through the city in hopes to get to Fujou High School so they can get Y/n out of here.

Itsuki: Mum, dad I'm scared.

Kaede: Don't worry everything will be alright.

Yuki: Yeah don't worry, we're gonna pick up your brother and get out of here.

They were about to reach the gates when suddenly Treadshot stumbled backwards and step onto the road which Yuki immediately stop as the car stopped as the trio are shocked to see a gaint robot as Treadshot looks down and picks them up which they screamed as Treadshot lifted them up and looks at them.

Treadshot: More pathetic humans. Well have a nice slight.

He then throws them across as they screamed and they were about to hit the ground but then Bumblebee catches them just in time and once he did he slowly puts them down. They were shocked as Bumblebee checks up on them.

Bumblebee: Your okay don't worry.

They were still shocked while Treadshot just simply laugh and was about to fire his cannon when Jazz throws a hook that wrapped around his cannon and he pulled it as Treadshot was pulled to the left as Jazz dodges his cannon shot while Cliffjumper came up and hits Treadshot with his hammer.

Treadshot stumbled backwards and he roared in rage but then Bumblebee rushes foward and fire his arm cannon at Treadshot which he gets shot multiple times and then he pulled out his stinger and stabbed Treadshot with his stinger that gives Treadshot a shot of electricity as he scream in pain and then his spark blows up from too more electricity.

His head also blows up and he falls onto the ground dead as the three autobots stood over him.

Cliffjumper: (smirk) Nice one.

Bumblebee: I can say the same to you Cliff.

Jazz: We all did it together.

Yuki: Excuse me?

They turn to see Yuki and his family as they approaches them.

Yuki: Thank you for saving us but.....do you know where my son is? Y/n L/n?

They look at each other and turn towards the city which they also turn and realise where Y/n is at.

Yuki: Oh no.

(Meanwhile)

Within the heart of the city we see military soldiers and armor vehicles fighting against Decepticon troops. The Decepticon troops continue to fire at them while the military continues to fire at them.

Suddenly IronHide came out of nowhere and ram one of the Decepticon troops down as he ambush them. He transforms into his bot form and open fire at the rest. Hound, Arcee and Prowl join IronHide as they join the military to take down the Decepticon army.

Barricade is soon along side Blitzwing as Blitzwing transform into a tank and fire his cannon and blows up some military armor trucks. Arcee sees this and so she take aim and then fire her shot and the shot goes through Blitzwing Barrel and there was qa explosion that cost Blitzwing to transform back to his bot form and cough out some energon.

They continue their battle meanwhile at a different part of the city we see Optimus prime, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Hoist leading Sam, Tucker and their military forces as they push foward and battle the Decepticon forces.

Optimus prime charges foward as he deploy his engergon axe and slice up the Decepticon forces as he chops them up. Suddenly bullets rain down as Optimus prime blocks them with his arm while the rest take cover as Blackout is seen in his vehicle mode as he hover above them and fire some rockets which Optimus prime deploy an Autobot logo like shield to block the missiles.