S2E1: The dark zone

We open to a massive forest surrounding by trees and animal life as we see deers, birds, squirrels and other animal life living out a peaceful lives. We see a family od deers arriving by a river and begins to take a drink at the water.

The fishes within the water swam through the river as the whole forest is completely silent and quiet with nothing to disturb them. That is until the father of the deer lifted up his head and looks around as if he heard something. Soon the family of deers run away as three fighter jets fly close to the river. We see the Decepticon logos on them as the three Decepticon fly over the river and soon flies away.

At the other side of the river were two Autobots coming out of the forest which were Sideswipe and Sunstreaker as the two of them came out of from the forest and watched as the three Decepticon jets fly away.

Sunstreaker: Must be close. Come on bro, let's follow them.

Sideswipe: Right behind you bro.

The two of them walk along the river and following the three Decepticon jets. Sideswipe is behind Sunstreaker as the two bots have their guard up for any Decepticons that may appear. The two of them came across a waterfall and they start to climb down.

Sideswipe: What do you think the Decepticons are looking for here?

Sunstreaker: No clue but whatever they are looking can't be good.

Sideswipe: Right. You think it's a Cybertronian relic?

Sunstreaker: Maybe. Whatever they are here for, they surely don't want anyone to find out.

Sideswipe: (smirk) Until now.

Sunstreaker: (smirk) Yep.

The two made it down of the cliff and continuing following the river until we see them walking through the forest as they separated themselves from the river as they are now the dark zone.

There were no sounds of animals or anything which makes them suspicious. Soon Sunstreaker stops Sideswipe after he saw something and the two hide behind each tree. Sideswipe peaks over and sees a Decepticon Guardian as it is patrolling the area and scanning around for any enemy activities.

 Sideswipe peaks over and sees a Decepticon Guardian as it is patrolling the area and scanning around for any enemy activities

Sideswipe: (whisper) Looks like the Decepticons really doesn't want anyone to come here to have a picnic.

Sunstreaker: (whisper) Yeah no kidding. Hide.

Sideswipe did as the Guardian scans at where the two of them are hiding. Luckily it didn't see them and it continues on moving. Once it was out of sight the two keep going.

They slowly make their way through the forest and keeping an eye on anymore Decepticon Guardians and soon they arrived at a massive veiw of a massive mountain at front of them along with Decepticon activity at the bottom.

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker lay on their stomach's and Sunstreaker pulls out Cybertronian binocular scanners and looks through. Down below he sees a lot of Decepticon vehicon drones around a dead-end with a few Decepticon diggers digging up the wall while the Vechicon drones secured the area.