S2E3: The strange girl

We see Y/n in the bathroom doing his business and when he is done he washes his hands and then leaves the bathroom and make his way back to his club.

Y/n: Hope they didn't start the game without me. If so I might need to catch up in order for me to win.

He keeps walking back to his club but for some reason he felt like someone was stalking him from behind. He turn around only to see no one so he just shrugged and keeps walking.

Y/n: (thought) Might just be my head. All that fighting against the Decepticons made me a bit worry for one to appear behind me and attack me. Guess I can just shake it off and just-

Then he felt like someone grabbed him and pulled his whole body over as his face was about to hit the floor as he thinks to himself.

Y/n: (thought) Ah scr-

Slam!

(Meanwhile)

We see Roka, Takao, Kazama, Chitose and Sakura playing cards on the table. They were just playing as Kazama turn and realised that Y/n hasn't return back his trip to the bathroom yet which he ask.

Kazama: Hey Y/n is taking a long time.

Chitose: Maybe you should go and check up on him. Here is a locker if you want to use it to enter the bathroom.

Kazama: Hey that was a long time ago!

Then the doors open which they all turn as three male teens enter the room with one wearing a hot Rod like jacket smirks and said.

???: (smirk) Well.....what do you think?

Kazama: Um good also who are you?

Hot Rod: It's us! Hot Rod, Jazz and Bumblebee.

Takao: (surprised) Wait what?! How did you three become humans?

Jazz: (smile) This ain't actually our human forms. It's our avatars. Wheeljack give us some upgrades one of which is an upgrade that allow us to spawn in our avatar and allow us to enter small human buildings and explore.

Chitose: So you can now enter buildings without any problem? Sounds useful.

Bumblebee: Wheeljack calls it Holomatter. It maybe cool but there is a limit how far we can use. If we go too far our avatar disappeared. But good thing we are parked right in front of the school.

Hot Rod: (smirk) Yeah so let's enjoy what humans like! Hey Where's Y/n? Hello find this cool.

Kazama: No idea he hasn't come out of the bathroom.

Jazz: Alsways wonder what the bathrooms look like.

Bumblebee: Humans seem to like going there so maybe it's some sort of a spar.

Kazama: No its a place to take a dumb!

Jazz: A dumb? As in taking out the trash?

Kazama: You have been living earth for sometime and you don't know what bathrooms are for?!

Hot Rod: Don't blame us that we're not humans. Cybertronians down have organic things.

Kazama: (sigh) Fine whatever I'm sure Y/n will be back.

Tsutsumi: (enters the room) Guys we may have a problem.

Kazama: What is it this time?

Tsutsumi: I saw Y/n being dragged by Tama.

Chitose: Tama Huh? Been a long while since I heard about her and you said she kidnap him? Well we'll see about that.

Hot Rod:......So I'm I the one whose gonna ask who is this Tama girl?