S1E14: Battle for the All Spark (Part 1)

We see the military base destroyed with destroyed military vehicles, tanks and dead soldiers. The Decepticons are seen looking around for anymore humans that might try to attack them. Everything was silent that is until they heard something and turn to see a ground bridge and coming out was Optimus prime and its Autobots as they rush out qnd aim their weapons at the Decepticons.

Optimus prime: Where is Megatron?!

Starscream: (smirk) You are too late Autobots.

Suddenly the ground burst open and Laserbeak fly out along with Megatron with the AllSpark in hand.

Optimus prime: No.

Megatron: (Turns to Optimus prime) Ah Optimus, you arrive here just too late. The All Spark finally belongs to me.

Optimus prime: Megatron stand down now. We can both revive Cybertron together. This doesn't have to be like this.

Megatron: I will bring Cybertron back in my own imagine. But first.....it is time to make my army.

Then the Allspark let's out a purple like glow and then Megatron raise it into the air and the All Spark let out a powerful shockwave that zaps all nearby military vehicles.

Then they all begin to transform as Megatrons own Decepticon armor as the Decepticon emblems appear on either their arms, head or chest as they came behind Megatron while Optimus prime and the other Autobots are shocked.

Megatron: To me my Decepticons! Today.....we will take over this planet and soon the whole universe! Decepticons, transform and rise up!

They all begin to transform as Megatron fire his fusion cannon at Optimus prime and the other Autobots. When the smoke clears up they see them driving away as they are all stunned by this.

Soon Y/n and the others came out with Hot Rod as Optimus prime and the other Autobots turn to them.

Y/n: They have the All Spark!

IronHide: Yeah, we know.

Prowl: What's our orders sir?

Optimus prime: Megatron has one of the most powerful relic. With that....he'll have a massive army to take over the galaxy.

Sam: This is all your fault!

Sam pushes Y/n away which Kazama Kazama catches as Sam barks at the Autobots.

Sam: If you haven't brought your war onto this planet then none of this would never happen!

IronHide: Well it's not our fault hiding the AllSpark from us and capture our friends!

Arcee: Yeah! How can you do that to your own kind. Besides we're the good guys.

Sam: I don't care what you are! Yous are all alien invaders and your taking responsibility for this!

IronHide: Make us.

Kazama: (mutter) I mean he's not wrong here.

IronHide: (Turns to Kazama) I heard that human.

Kazama: I have a name you know!

IronHide: Whatever.

Y/n: That's enough!

They all turn to Y/n as he let's out a sigh and then says.

Y/n: This is not the time to be arguing to each other. Right now our planet is in great danger and we are the only ones that can stop it. (Turn to Sam) I don't care what you think about the Autobots but to me, they are heroes. They save my life and maybe the whole planet from the Decepticons all because they believe us humans have eveyr right to live! True......I'm maybe just some kid who got himself into this mess but.......I feel like I have to take responsibility and help them. They may not be from this planet but......they need help and I'll help them, even if I have to fight the whole government just for them!