S2E12: The side I'm really on

(Hours ago)

We see Starscream taking Jetfire to somewhere they can talk as Starscream told him something that shocked and confused Jetfire.

Jetfire: (shocked) Megatron has gone corrupt? But.....he told me that the Decepticons are fighting for freedom.

Starscream: Yes at first but as the war drag on, Megatron slowly became insane and did unspeakable acts for the sake of the Decepticons. I along with a select few Decepticons are the only ones that follow the true path of the Decepticons. In fact I have a plan. Once the Star harvester is complete we will attack Megatron and those who follow him and use it to bring Cybertron back to life.

Jetfire: I......I don't know about this. Even if you might be right these are our soldiers. Perhaps we'll try to convince them to switch sides and-

Starscream: It is too late for the rest. Its only up to us to save the true Decepticon cause. What do you say Jetfire, you want to help me?

He lifted his hand towards Jetfire which he stare at him for a moment and then he take Starscreams hand ans shakes on it.

Jetfire: I will. After all what are friends for right?

Starscream: (smile) Indeed.

(Present day)

In the middle of the forest we see Ravage sniffing around searching for the humans but realised he lost them. Jetfire, Grinder and Demolisher arrived catch up to Ravage and sees that Ravage has lost them.

Demolisher: Great we lost them! Now what?

Grinder: Scrap this is going to take us forever to find them.

Demolisher: So what should we do?

Jetfire: Perhaps we split up. We look around and see if we find any clues to where the humans went.

Grinder: Fine, whatever you say.

Demolisher: Don't mess up.

The cons split up and now it is just Jetfire. He begins to walk through the forest and begins to look around. He continues walking all awhile can't help but feel peaceful walking through the forest. He spotted a few birds on a nest feeding the young on a tree which amazed him.

Then he spotted some rabbits hopping around and deers nuzzle their heads. Jetfire is stunned of all of this and keeps moving. He keeps walking through the forest and then he come across a opening and his eyes widen in amazement.

He stood on a hill with a large beautiful veiw of the open field with lakes and more animal life down below as he stares at it in amazement.

Jetfire: (surprised) This is.....so beautiful. This....this isn't like Cybertron at all but.....its so peaceful and-

Suddenly there was a crunch and he look down and sees he stabbed on deer and killed it. He is shocked by this and felt extremely bad for what he did as he kneel down and pick up the dead deer.

Jetfire: I am so so so sorry. Please forgive me little one.

We then see Y/n peaking his head around the corner and sees Jetfire apologising to the deer that he accidentally killed. He is surprised how a Decepticon cared for those that are weak.

He turn to the rest who were also hiding while Shu is still unconscious and look at him. He turn to Jetfire and then he hand over the sphere to Takao and leaves out of hid hiding spot.

Kazama: (whisper) What is he doing?!

Y/n slowly approaches Jetfire while Jetfire didn't notice. Then he snap on a stick which Jetfire turn and the two locked eyes for a moment and then he tried to explain.