S1E7: Angels little crush

At a unknown area we see three jets flying through the sky as these jets has the Decepticon logo on theie wings as they fly over a large forest with a lake in the middle as the jets took a nose dive towards the leak and then the three jets transform and land onto the shores of the lake.

Slipstream along with Thundercracker and Skywarp arrived at the location where the All Spark should be at as Slipstream scans the area while Thundercracker and Skywarp stand around and do nothing but talk.

Thundercracker: So you think we'll find the All Spark?

Skywarp: Who knows. We have been on this planet for years and we hadn't found the All Spark yet.

Thundercracker: You think the All Spark could be gone? As in, it disappeared forever?

Slipstream: That's a stupid theory. Besides I'm detected some energy singals around this area so it proofs it was here.

Skywarp: "was" here?

Slipstream: It seems whoever or whatever it maybe, they must have took it.

Skywarp: But who would take the All Spark? Humans?

Slipstream: Unlikely. (Turn to Thundercracker and Skywarp) We should report this to Megatron.

Thundercracker: Sure and he's going to be happy about this.

Skywarp: By happy, you mean angry.

Thundercracker: That's what I mean idiot.

Slipstream: (sigh) I'm surrounded by idiots.

The trio transform into jets and fly away while we see someone with a camera watching them in the distances at the edge of the cliff and once they disappeared, the mysterious figure pulled out his radio and speak through it.

???: This is Eagle eye to base. The Cybertronians had been sighted I repeat, the Cybertronians have been sighted. Request pick up over.

(Meanwhile)

At Fujou High school we see all the students gathered at the gym as the principal was in the middle of telling the students about the incident that happened at the festival and gives the speech about this school is a safe place for everyone and if they see anything that upset them must report to the principal office immediately or any problems must be reported to the principal or teachers.