S2E5: Meeting the Royal King

Screams can be heard as we see a building that is up in flames. Fire can be seen within he building as most windows burst as flames pour out. Everyone down at the streets stares at this while fire fighters arrived to try to control the population as fire trucks came along with ambulance.

They soon see tones of people trapped on the roof of the building as well as some climbing out of the windows and hanging as they wave for help. One guy who is waving suddenly tripped and fell. Everyone scream as the man fell and was about to hit the ground when suddenly Jazz drives over, leaps into the air while he transforms into his bot form and catches the man and lands on the ground.

Jazz: That was sure close there.

He set the man down who is relieved but soon more and more people begin to fall but Hot Rod, Bumblebee and Arcee came and catch fallen people. One female fell and the bots have their hands filled but Y/n swoop in while wearing his Cybertronian suit and catch her.

He set her down gently as she thank Y/n which he smile and he blasted off and flies inside to rescue anyone that is trapped inside while the Hot Rod and the rest keeps the humans safe until Jazz sees five emergency vehicles that had the Autobot emblems on them.

Jazz: (smile) Looks like rescue has arrived.

The bots transform as they arrive on the scene as they see this and their leader Hot Spot takes commands to his team.

Hot Spot: First Aid attend to the humans injuries! Blades transform and rescue the humans that are trapped on the roof

Hot Spot: First Aid attend to the humans injuries! Blades transform and rescue the humans that are trapped on the roof. Streetwise, Groove and I will aid the bots to catch any humans that fall. Let's move Protectobots!

Blades transform into hid helicopter form and flies over the roof and drops down a rope which they begin to climb. Y/n carries the people outside and give them to First Aid as he attends them while the rest of the Protectobots help Hot Rod to catch the humans as the fire fighters take out the flames.

Soon the fire has been taking care off as Hot Rod approaches Hot Spot and Groove.

Hot Rod: What took you guys so long?

Hot Spot: Let's just say we need to get use our way through the city.

Groove: At least you guys came to the rescue.

Hot Rod: (smile) We're were in the neighbourhood so we figure why not.

Then Y/n flies over and land on his feet as he took a sigh of relief.

Y/n: That's everyone.

Hot Spot: Nice work. You really have use that suit more then battling Decepticons.

Y/n: Well since the Decepticons haven't been around for sometime I figure I use it for hero work.

Groove: Can't blame you.

Then Streetwise walks over and explain what happened.

Streetwise: Looks like one of the humans apartments have a gas leak.