S2E16: A fortress within the mountain

Hot Rod, Bumblebee, Jazz, Arcee, Mirage, Y/n, Kazama, Akane, Takao, Roka and Tama enter Perceptors lab for good news. They see Perceptor along side Hoist and Wheeljack as Perceptor turn to them and then tells them.

Perceptor: You arrive just in time! Okay I have some good news and some bad news. Good news I've managed to open the relic that you all recover and managed to open it!

Hot Rod: (smile) Awesome! And bad news?

Perceptor: Bad news the location is risky.

Perceptor took out the relic and then turn shuffle it around and then it begins to glow and opens a large circular hologram of Earth with a singal dot pointing at Asia.

Perceptor: It seems the Knights of Cybertron has took it to a mountain called Mount Everest, the most tallest mountain in all of Earth.

Kazama: You got to be kidding me! That place is a death sentence to anyone who dares to go there!

Y/n: But that's where the staff is. We have no choice but to go there.

Takao: But it will be freezing.

Tama: I heard we can keep ourselves warm if we hug each other.

Tama, Takao and Akane look at Y/n as he noticed the stares.

Y/n: What?

Wheeljack: Lucky I've created a suit that keep humans warm and have endless supply of oxygen.

Wheeljack walks over and pushes a button as a small wall opens to reveal five suits with window like helmets as they look at them.

Wheeljack: These suits can work for both cold environment and space walking. You'll feel like nothing but warmth and nice air.

Kazama: Kick ass! Do they have some cool weapons?

Wheeljack: I did add some wrist lasers and boosters.

Kazama: Damn.

Hoist: We didn't bothering making a suit for you Y/n since you have your own.

Y/n: (smile) Understandable.

Bumblebee: So what should we search for?

Perceptor: Anything that seems out of place.

Roka: But it is a gaint mountain surrounded by other mountains? How can we find something that is out of place?

Perceptor: Just search something that isn't made out of rocks.

Kazama: Sure, that would be easy.

Jazz: (smile) Well let's suit up and let's get going! We got a staff to recover!

Y/n: Yeah, let's do this.

(Sometime later)

A ground bridge opens with the Autobots going first as they step onto the snow and then the humans with theie suits. The ground bridge closes and they look up only to see a gaint mountain of Mount Everest.

Bumblebee: (surprised) Now that's a big mountain.

Arcee: Well it can't be that bad right?

Kazama: Just lucky you bots are robots and don't freeze up.

Hot Rod: Actually we can die from freezing to death but it doesn't seem like a snow storm so we should be fine.

Mirage: And you may have jinxed us. Let's go.

They begin to make their climb of Mount Everest. They walked up as Y/n and the rest feel fine and their oxygen is good while the bots are also fine but are amazed how the veiw is as they keep climbing.