S1E3: A fake club?!

We see Y/n within a construction site as he is faced to face with a Decepticon that stood over him as Y/n slowly moves backwards but the Decepticon turns his hand into a machine gun and aims it at Y/n.

???: Where is the Autobot you were with human?

Y/n: (shocked) I-I don't know what you mean?

???: Tell me human or else.

He was ready to kill him when suddenly bolts hit the Decepticon which made hin stumble backwards as Y/n turn to see Hot Rod aiming his bow at the Decepticon while he called out to Y/n.

Hot Rod: Go! Hide!

Y/n runs to find a hiding spot while the Decepticon sees Y/n running and aims his machine gun at him when Hot Rod hit him with more bolts from his bow.

He rushes towards him while firing more bolts and then puts it away and strike the Decepticon in the face. The two bots battle at the construction site while Y/n hides somewhere. He peak out to see the two battle qs the Decepticon fires his machine gun but Hot Rod dodges it and land a few quick blows at him.

Then he Decepticon reach towards Hot Rod, grabbing him and then tossing him across which he crashed through the walls of the construction site.

Hot Rod gets up as he looks up at the Decepticon walking towards him.

Hot Rod: (smirk) See your still kicking Blitzwing.

Blitzwing: I was suspected a bigger challenge but you? (light chuckle) Your just too easy to be Autobot.

Hot Rod: (smirk) Think again.

He immediately transform into his vehicle mode and drive between Blitzwing's legs as Blitzwing turn as Hot Rod transforms into his bot form and stood next to a wrecking ball which he throws at Blitzwing.

It hits Blitzwing hard which sent him flying and crash onto the ground. Then Hot Rod fired the chains off the of wrecking ball in mid air which fell and crash on top of Blitzwing as he lay there lifeless as Hot Rod breaths a sigh of relief while Y/n came out of hiding and came up to Hot Rod.

Y/n: Is he dead?

Hot rod: Nope. Blitzwing is a tough Decepticon so that will not kill him. Come on, let's go home before he wakes up.

He transform into his vehicle form as Y/n climb inside and they drove off. Soemtime later Blitzwing wakes up and slowly removes the wrecking ball off of him and once that he stand up and look around.

He groan in anger as he flies up into the air and transforms into his jet form and flies away to report his findings to his master.

(Sometime later)

Night came and we see Y/n having dinner with his family as they were all having a nice dinner while Y/n couldn't stop thinking about what he experiences and how there are aliens living on earth.

Kaede: Sweetie? You okay? You haven't eaten your food for sometime.

Y/n: Oh sorry I was just thinking.

Yuki: Thinking about what,

Y/n: You know just soke ideas for the game creation club I've joined.

Yuki: (smile) Ah I see. Well that's a good thing you join a club and i think game creation could suit you.

Itsuki: (smile) Yeah it be really cool to play some games.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah however I feel a bit awkward being the only guy in a club filled with women.

Yuki: (smirk) Whatever wrong son, can't handle the ladies flirting you.

Y/n: (blush) IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! Besides I was thinking asking that Kazama to join the club.