Shadow Hunters & Demon slayers

Xiao Painting~Anon artist

This is the Hunt~Ruelle Shadow Hunters Ost

That morning

Three upper rank demons followed by their leader and a vase suddenly appeared . The Demon slayers were behind them.

The vase in front of them rolled in front of them.

A ink-like, serpent demon rose out of the vase.

Xiao then placed on his mask and jumped into the air. Jade spears landed in a circle around them.

The spears hit the fourth rank demon, and even remained transfixed when it tried to split and multiply. However the rank five had escaped into another vase.

Xiao widened his golden eyes as if realizing something, "Destroy all the fucking vases!" Yelled Xiao.

Scara and Levi then went almost door to door to destroy the vases. Levi then finally drop kicked the last vase in front of Xiao.

The demon angrily cursed at Xiao and Scara for ruining his art.

"Your art is as ugly as you!" Scara insulted the Gyokko, the art demon.

"Excuse me baka?! You don't appreciate my wonderful art?!" Snarled Gyokko, frowning and suddenly spitting spikes.

Gyokko then grew more tentacles and tried to trip Scara but failed.

He threw a water bubble.

"How the fuck you know Hydro Abyss mage abilities?!" Cursed Scara as he sprang up

"He's not from Teyvat, baka!" Yelled Levi as he ran behind and ran a deep cut along the demon serpent.

Scara easily dodged the water bubbles.

"Bow down to me, you worm!" Yelled Scara as he suddenly casted his ult and threw some mini turrets around Gyokko.

A deadly turbulent wind swirled everywhere, swallowing Gyokko who was pierced by Levi's sword and his own needles that were deflected by Levi.

Xiao angrily drove his jade spear through the demon's neck, killing it instantly

"He put up quite a fight." Hissed Xiao.

Midnight

Suddenly a single zither note echoed and the floor opened below them.

Infinite ancient wooden Inazuma and castle-like buildings surrounded them.

"Did you do this?!" Xiao asks as they free fell towards the floors below.

"Course not! This was out of my knowledge!" Yelled Dottore.

Xiao managed to grab Y/N while Dottore  managed to catch them both.

"It's too narrow to transform to our Cybertronian forms." Hissed Xiao in realization.

Xiao instantly teleported in to rescue Y/N.

Xander staggered weakly in front of Muzan as he threw countless attacks onto Xander.

"Go find Dottore and then my father, Zhongli!" Xiao ordered Xander, he then teleported Xander out of sight.

They then finally teleported to the hallway platform where the demon king was.

"You!" Thundered Xiao, ignoring the small cut wound on his arm.