Secrets

"When I buried what was left of him, I cried my little black heart out. But tears don't fix anything. So I vowed to never cry again." ~ Wednesday Addams.

Some time later

"我会一直站在你这边,而且作为你的保镖,你的安全是第一,也是我的." Xiao says to me.

"记住了,无论如何,我会永远站在你这边." I'll always be by your side no matter what." Zandik says to me.

They then walked away from the campfire.

"Y/N, I know it's none of my business to ask this, but do you still care about Zandik? I've seen the way you look at him." Capitano (Captain/Hongjoong) asks me.

"Yes I do, even the day he left me eons ago. It was snowing when I buried what was left of him, I cried my heart out. Of course crying unfortunately cannot fix everything. So I vowed to never love like that again." I replied.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Y/N." Replied the Captain.

"Taeyong cannot know. Please don't tell him or anyone else for that matter." I whispered, looking away.

"I won't. Your secret is safe with me." Nodded the Captain, "And don't let anyone stop you from hanging out with him." He adds.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"May I ask... is it true Taeyong also helped remove some traumatic memories you had of him and other things that happened in Teyvat?" Asked Captain, curious

"He did. As for how I'm afraid, even I cannot answer that." I replied, "Anyways, I've got to go, before Taeyong finds out, you see I'm supposed to support him on tour..." I whispered.

"Supposed to? You don't have to be with Taeyong, you can choose who you want to be with, it's the 21st century, no one would care." Replied Childe, accidentally overhearing the conversation.

"What he said." Nodded Aj as she walked towards us.

I glared at Childe.

"Don't mind me but I just wanted to put my two cents in! Captain's right you know, don't let anything stop you from being with him." Replied Childe.

"I already turned my back on Taeyong just by reviving Dottore, Nct probably either will overlook this or punish me." I whispered.

"So I heard. I doubt Nct will punish you. Plus, Taeyong's enlisting soon... naturally, you are looking for a new companion." Replied Hongjoong.

"He won't ever find out and if he does, what can he do? Challenge my colleague?! He won't stand a chance against him, his clones and the monsters in his lab." Replied Childe, arms crossed.

"Taeyong is a very powerful dragon archon, I wouldn't underestimate him." I replied.

"I know but, Dottore and Xiao so far are the only ones that can rival him on that level." Replied Childe, "Someday that could be me." He adds the last part in a whisper.

"Bruh." Aj hissed, lightly hitting Childe, "Taeyong too powerful." She whispered to Childe.

"Xiao barely won during the duel with Dottore, also when he fought Taeyong he somehow won." I replied honestly.

"Wow, Xiao still takes the crown." Replied Childe sarcastically.

Footsteps echoed in the hallway.

"Hey, guys I have to go. Taeyong might be wondering where I went." I replied.

And then I walked away.

The other day, NCT's Pov