Tale of Fire & Ice

Losing Game ~R Nedda (Dottore MMD with Leo's Music)

This chapter is a run-through story of Taeyong, Dottore, and You.

Thousands years ago

The dragon archon angrily slammed his tail and the pillar collapsed. The entire building of Celestia began to shake.

"Taeyong, 天耀 Tian Yao, Dan Feng, Jiyong and the Four Sea dragon Kings, and Dragon Sovereigns from this day forward, you are exhiled from these 7 nations!" Snarled Asmodayus (Asmodeus), who called herself the Heavenly Principles.

"I am never listening to you again, you evil wench!" Yelled the oldest Dragon King.

"You hurt my rose, destroyed my Kingdom, drove us out and killed our kind!" Growled Taeyong, and his sword flew into his hand. 

"We will destroy Celestia!" Growled the dragon kings.

"There will be bloodshed!" Growled Taeyong as he held Starbreaker, the golden sword.

And so, the Dragon sovereigns, Dragon archon and other Dragon gods and lords stormed out of Celestia. Some broke free from the abyss chains, while others like Taeyong had marched into the palace. Some had a human form, others had their true, heavenly dragon and demonic dragon form.

Their shining scales reflected the sun as they fought Asmodayus (Female Asmodeus,
Princess of hell) and the other archons.

Samudrartha~Dan Heng Theme Honkai Star Rail Ost

Taeyong, Jiyong, Ao Guang, Ao Bing, Ao Xue, Dan Feng, and Ao Lin were among them.

"There will be bloodshed in the future between the Dragon Sovereigns and Celestia." Snarled Ao Xue.

Centuries later in Teyvat, In Sumeru

Impressed by your abilities the second Fatui Harbinger decided to send two clones to Fontaine, following you secretly along the journey waiting for the day to join you. One of them wasn't exactly himself, it happened to be possessed by the Dragon Archon, Taeyong.

Taeyong's Story

Taeyong, heavily wounded in battle from the fight against Asmodayus, could not exactly accompany the girl he loved.

With his last dying breath, he sent a small sliver of his soul to find a body to enter a body. Be it alive or dead, he wanted to accompany her somehow on her travels in a different way.

A bright red and gold aura beam of light entered the heart of the body.

Taeyong smiled as he was able to get up and gently move his hands.

He then gasped, to find himself inside a cold lab.

It just happened to be one of the Second Fatui Harbinger's half-dead clone he possessed.

Meanwhile

Dottore (Omega) stirred from his sleep.

He had felt something, a spirit perhaps enter one of his clones.

He quickly woke up from the short rest,
shifted to his Fatui attire and went to investigate.

Taeyong cautiously looked around.

Unfortunately he can no longer leave the body he is possessing for the moment, because he would die. His real body and form had not fully recover. It is probably currently somewhere in the Dragon Palace of the skies, beyond Celestia's reach.