Into the Lost caverns

The following week

As if nothing happened last week, Taeyong somehow managed to move on from the scary incident. We packed our bags and made travel arrangements. Wu Xie wanted to take us somewhere.

We agreed with Wuxie that we will go travel to the Lost Caverns of the 7 star tombs.

That afternoon, we decided to rent a couple of jeeps to travel to the mountains.

Suddenly we heard more cars coming and shouts around us.

"It's Hendry Cox and his crew." Hissed Xiao, annoyed.

"Do we really want them to join us?" Asked Taeyong annoyed.

"Let's see if they can keep up with us." Replied Xiao as he revved the engine.

Xiao sped up across the area and the mercanaries did too.

Couple hours later

We had managed to arrive at our destination. Despite speeding quite abit, and risky close calls, we arrived safe and sound to the strange location.

We stepped out of the jeeps and carefully got out to see.

"好热闹啊." 我后面传来一声。

"Felix, 你怎么又回来了?" 魈看了他一眼。

我:今天难道有这么多人要下着墓?

魈:尽然能把 Straykids 的人来,真是让本仙出乎意料。

Felix:我是来玩的

泰容:听说裘德考借了些愚人众的人。

Felix:他以为我要跟他合作,哎,我就答应了。

裘德考:原来是愚人众的人,我还以为你不回来呢。

Felix:我其实是帮这位你们要绑架的旅行者。

魈:她是被绑了,但我们救了她。

泰容:魈...

Felix:灿哥说有空在一起聚

泰容:好啊。

The mountain's forest loomed ahead of us. We decided to explore the area.

This area seemed like it has never been inhabited by anyone.

It was like a jungle out here. Huge vines and stones were everywhere. The dense forestey and big green leaves and flowers. A snake slithered away, never seen again. Birds chirped from the trees and then flew away. 

We discovered strange tiny arches along the forest.

There were also some strange carvings. There were ancient Chinese texts and other ancient language texts.

"Hey look!" Felix says suddenly, pointing at the abnormally small structures.

"It is here, according to my map." Began Felix.

"I'll be in the car." Announced Hendry.

Ah Ning nodded.

Strange how there is some trails and pathways here.

As we walked along the natural trails, headed deeper and deeper into the forest,

I guess this jungle is larger than I thought, concealed by the trees and archways trees.

As the path suddenly came to a halt, we found a huge stone.

The stone, which had ancient carvings, leads down to an underground cave.

The entrance of the strange place was huge and was in a circle.

我: 我说你们想下去看看吗?

魈: 下面我看有点危险,你要想下去的话,我就陪你下去。

我: 泰容,你和 Felix 觉得怎么样?

泰容: 好啊 我倒想看看着底下的天宫。

说完我一把拉住魈的手。

然后我们跳下那个深渊一般的黑洞

我还以为洞庭深的,结果一跳下去就落到沙子上面。

泰容和Felix也跟着下来了。

"我的新鞋!" 泰容叫道然后摔倒了沙堆上

胖子, 吴邪和小哥顺着一根粗线慢慢的下来。

"This leads to The Peak of the Cloud Palace Site & Tombs." Wu Xie explains.

There were small puddles of water that flowed around the round ancient carving of the floor.

Suddenly the water around us started churning beneath our feet, the fog started rising, and a mysterious scent filled our noses. Strange whispers began turning to a murmur getting louder and louder.

We looked around trying to search for the source of the sound. The murmuring died down to a whisper then suddenly stopped.

Suddenly something strange fell from the tunnel, right onto Fatty.

I grabbed Taeyong's hand as I flinched.

Felix, Wu Xie and Fatty yelled in shock.

Fatty screamed frantically, then fell face first in the ankle-deep water. He was also still holding the creature in his hands.

"Calm down, Fatty its just a cave bat, I'm sure it won't do much harm to us." Chuckled Wuxie as he watched Fatty getting up slowly after his silly fall.

"But I could've died because of this darn bat!" Shouted Fatty as he threw the poor bat into Wu Xie's hands, "What if its a vampire bat?!" He asked, exclaiming.

"See he does no harm." Replied Wu Xie petting the furry cave bat gently.

The bat then flew away deeper into the caves and was never seen again.

"I hate this place," I complained.

"Me Too." Agreed Taeyong.

"Me three." Adds Felix.

"Now does anyone wanna leave before it's too late?" Asked Wu Xie, he continued, "Place is highly dangerous, scary and full of traps down here so if anyone wants to leave at this moment I'm fine with it."

No one else left, we just all looked at him waiting for more instructions.

It was as if the friends were well prepared for such situation. They took out their flashlights and weapons. We then started exploring further into the caverns.

The caves began to narrow. In the dark, everyone was only able to see a narrow area where the flashlight reached.

Suddenly a flash of light veered towards them before flying away.

"Blood sucking fireflies! Duck!" Yelled Wu Xie.

"Everyone behind me!" Ordered Xiao.

Taeyong grabbed my hand as we ran as fast as we can.

My heart raced as we ran.

I heard my combat boots squelching the mud and sand beneath.