Awake & Alive

Inspiration: BTS's House of Cards and NCT's Wake Up

Meanwhile in a rose garden of the mansion

He smiled as his phantom form approached her.

He was this close to touching her.

And then she looked up and screamed.

He quickly dissappeared, knowing dam well the protective Yaksha wouldn't let this go easily.

Y/N's pov

I screamed and dropped the rose Taeyong had given me.

I watched in horror as red and blue blood dropped from the rose.

Taeyong and Xiao immediatly teleported to my side.

"What is it love?!" Asked Taeyong.

"Xiao help me!" I whisper yelled.

"Huh?" Asked Xiao as he went to investigate the rose bushes.

There was no one there.

"It feels oddly cold here, let's go inside Y/N." Taeyong suggested.

2 weeks later

The abandoned outdoor stadium was to lure the Fatui in and punish them for their crimes. This was Neo and SM's Ceo Lee Sooman's plan. Nct and the other supergroups under SM HQ agreed to act on it.

Few Fatui Harbingers were present there. The others were safely back at home in Snezhnaya.

And before long, it was a success. They entered, the House of Nct Domain

"Try me!!!" I laughed.

"Y/N, I'm serious about this offer." Began the tall blue haired male.

He stood not far from the entrance of the domain.

Beside me was Xiao, who took out his spear, about to attack.

"The Fatui have done so much harm! At this rate, once the other top super groups such as BTS Shadow Angels and Got7. You already angered Nct and are at war with SM. What makes you think you Fatui will escape the wraths of the other super groups?!" I replied, "You don't fucking know about any of us supergroups. Aside from being amazing idols in the music industry, when the night falls or it's day off, their true forms are seen. Whether it is crime fighting or saving the city, or just simply being there for someone. Bold of you fucking idiots to assume we are weak." I snarled.

"I never said they were weak-" Began Zandik.

"Too late for that!" I yelled.

"Have you seen the Bangtan shadow angels, they're beyond Columbina's level." Whispered Felix, the spy.

Bangchan nodded in agreement.

"Y/N, no need to reason with those idiots..." Xiao began, about to jump down and kill him.

I was already ahead of Xiao, "This Is For kidnapping me and This Is for experimenting on Taeyong!" I yelled.

Anemo, Electro and hydro energy blasted onto Dottore.

Slowly drawing the sword out of my heart, time froze as I walked towards him.

"Ready?!" Yelled Taeyong.

Nct managed to re-wire the speakers and let Neo operate it.

"Starting with Backlight by Ado and Black on Black by Nct!" Yelled Neo, through the announcer.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the hidden Nct member.

Backlight by Ado began