武斗大会第一天

Backlight~Ado (One Piece Film Red Ost)

There were so many gifted that attended the Martial Arts Festival League.

The contestants walked through the gates of the outdoor martial arts gym.

"Woah what do we have here?! An adeptus hailing from Liyue! A fairygod, a Doctor and a Police Officer! Goodness even the gifted higher ups are interested!" Yelled the announcer as he adjusted his glasses to get a better look.

Xiao and Dottore focused straight ahead, ignoring the announcer while I waved a little.

"Nice mask there sir!" Called a random gifted contestant.

Dottore ignored them.

Xiao then whispered something to Dottore.

Dottore then frowned at Xiao.

"I am not going to lose purposely to you or Y/N." He whispered to Xiao.

"Fine, don't blame me if you almost die." Replied Xiao, crossing his arms as he walked.

"I won't die that easily..." Dottore began.

"I don't know about that. Please hold back when you're up against Y/N." Xiao ordered Dottore.

"She was able to handle me in Natlan, this should be easy because no weapons and no phases unless she requests me to transform." Replied Dottore.

Xiao suddenly grabbed Dottore by the collar.
"Look, I don't care how you two fight, but if you actually kill her, then I will make you suffer and kill you the worst way possible, and I will also tell Taeyong and my lord about your past, including those atrocious experiments!" Threatened Xiao.

"Good Riddance! Stop worrying over this for the last fucking time! I would never kill her. Have you forgotten we're together?" Dottore growled, pushing Xiao out of his grasp.

"Just Don't Kill Her." Xiao glared into Dottore's (Zandik) soul.

"Protective as always..." Wrio laughed.

Childe laughed while Aj tried to maintain a straight face after laughing and rolling on the ground.

"So no weapons?" I asked the announcer.

"Well, we didn't say that. Just do whatever fits to show your martial power and abilities." Replied the announcer, smiling.

I nodded.

Later

After winning the Groups of Four matches, it was the One vs One matches.

Xiao, Dottore and me won most of them.

I managed to win against Wrio.

Was out of breathe and rested in between the matches.

Zandik had to help pick out the tiny ice shards lodged in my shirt and surface of my skin.

Before long, I looked at the scoreboard in surprise at my next opponent.

"Goodluck 艾米 and 赞迪克!" Smiled the announcer.

Oh Shit! Time to go all out this time with or without weapons!

I manipulated a small dagger, similar to what Kuki held.

"This brings back Haersys." Began Dottore.

"Yeah." I replied.

Xiao gave Dottore a "I got my Eye on You!" hand sign and a warning stare before worriedly watching me from above.

I charged towards the Fatui Harbinger.

Copying Scara's move, I hovered into the air and threw the electro orbs at him.