Experimented & Stolen

Gone~Ailee

"What happened to her?!" Thundered an angry and worried male voice.

"Dottore's evil clone." Breathed Xiao as he carried Y/N who was unconscious in his arms.

"SCREW that EVIL MAN!" Snarled Taeyong, "WHERE IS THAT BASTARD NOW?!" Asked Taeyong, livid.

"You two were gone for four days what happened?!" Asked Mark, worried.

"Fatui." Snapped Xiao.

"I will destroy him and everything he built, starting with their agents and then their palace." Wrathed Taeyong.

Xiao hurriedly brought Y/N to the infirmrary.

"What happened to you?" Taeyong whispered.

Almost a week ago

"I will always put Nct group and Dragon archon first." I bowed to Lee Sooman.

"I know that Y/N, but don't forget to put yourself first too! And most importantly, please be safe. You know we care about you and obviously SM HQ doesn't want anything happening to you!" Exclaimed Lee Sooman, he let out a sigh, "You will be alone on this mission. Please keep in mind that the Fatui are unpredictable. Aespa could't handle them without some help from the other supergroups while they were searching for Black Mamba." Replied Sooman.

"I know, last mission against the Fatui was easy. Plus, I have my bodyguard." I replied.

"Still, be careful Y/N." Taeyong adds from the door with arms crossed.

"Hey Taeyong, I'm going with Xiao. See you tonight." I smiled.

Taeyong nods.

I then followed Xiao out the building.

Afternoon

Xiao followed me as we scanned the buildings.

"Found him! Gotcha now, imposter." I smirked at my phone and then quickly put it away after taking a snapshot of them.

Xiao teleported ahead of me by a bit.

We then landed not far behind the black car.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." Nods Xiao.

We then both jumped onto the Fatui car.

Xiao had already placed on his mask.

Suddenly a thick fog surrounded us.

"Shit! It's a trap!" I hissed.

And then we heard a gun safety click off.

Xiao teleported behind a figure.

I tensed as I slowly drew out my gun as well.

A shot echoed.

The shots went back and forth as both sides continued to fire at one another.

"Not bad." Whispered a cool male's voice.

"Let's see how you can handle this?!" And then a click sounded.