Fever Dream

Long Live The King~Kingdom

"Time goes off, and a lot of things are destroyed and gone, but I always existed, I protect my kingdom."  ~Kingdom Dann

Xiao glanced up to find his father's friend, Childe.

"Childe." Began Xiao.

"Xiao what are you doing here?!" Asked Childe.

"Let's talk somewhere with fewer people." Xiao nodded as they both went up the stairs of the inn.

"Seriously Xiao what are you doing here? Eating snow?!" Asked Childe, chuckling as they spoke in the hallway.

"I am looking for someone." Replied Xiao.

"Comrade seriously?! In this blizzard?" Asked Childe.

"Her majesty, Red Shogun, the Lightning Empress of Scarlet Kingdom is missing." Replied Xiao, "She was kidnapped by one of your traitors. He is now a branded traitor from my kingdom as well." He explains.

"Balladeer was behind this?!" Asked Childe, scratching his hair.

"Do you know anything of her whereabouts or the traitor?!" Asked Xiao, impatient.

"Nope. I don't know what the others are planning to be honest." Replied Childe.

"What could your Kingdom possibly want with her majesty?!" Asked Xiao.

"I did hear about the crown prince-" Childe paused mid-sentence.

"What is it Childe?! Spit it out!" Hissed Xiao.

"Looks like comrade planned this all along." Chuckled Childe.

"Planned what?!" Asked Xiao.

"To take over the throne." Replied Childe.

"Which Kingdom?" Asked Xiao.

"You're about to bow to a new King." Laughed Childe.

Xiao narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms.

"As if I will ever bow to someone from the Fatui." He hissed.

"Well, Xiao you should probably run back to the Scarlet Kingdom to find Taeyong and tell him the news. No point in looking for Raiden Y/n." Replied Childe.

Xiao angrily marched down the stairs and made his way towards the door.

"Actually General Xiao, why don't you stay here for the night, go tell Taeyong tomorrow." Childe suggests, stopping Xiao in his tracks.

"Adepti don't need sleep." Xiao states as he twisted the door knob.

Xiao then pushed the door and was greeted by the freezing winds.

Later

It had been hours since Xiao told Taeyong the news.

Taeyong drummed his fingers along the meeting table.

"Your army is prepared anything else you need, your Highness?" Asked Johnny.

"Call all of the groups. And by that, I mean All! BTS shadow hunters, Exo wolves, Got7 warriors, TxT pumas, Enhypen vampires, and other dragon gods!" Ordered Taeyong.

"Yes, Your Highness!" Bowed Johnny as he left.

Taeyong then pointed his sword at Jungkook.

"Well Jungkook, tell me if you weren't responsible for these unfortunate events then, who is?" Asked Taeyong, "You will tell me or I will have you exhiled."

"Felix was nice, I didn't know he was part of a larger plan." Jungkook bunny fearfully shook.

"So you were fooled?!" Asked Taeyong, impatient.