Hate-Love

28 Reasons~Seulgi

Prologue Dream

Raiden laughed together with Alatus, Dragon Archon and a Wolf girl.

Raiden blinked again, as thunder crashed across the skies and lightning exited the skies.

The rain turned into a furious downpour as she desperately reached for the dragon archon who held an umbrella and was waiting for her.

Behind her, was a masked Fatui harbinger, having his sword pointed toward the Dragon Archon.

And then, gnosis and transformation visions flew around her statue

End of strange dream

I woke up from a jolt in the room.

I thought I was home...

Where am I? Right this is the House of the Hearth.

I was trying to escape from someone

Who was he again? I'm just going to call him the Theater mask Doctor.

I joined Arlecchino and Columbina for breakfast.

Lyney and Lynette placed a fun little magical show for me.

It was fun.

Near the end, I asked, "where's Freminet?"

Lyney accidentally dropped the cards he was holding. He stared at me wide eyed and then tried to regain his posture.

Lynette accidentally dropped the teacup she held and coughed a little.

"He doesn't go by that name anymore, his real name is Felix Lee Yongbok." Replied Arlecchino, getting up, "He's currently serving the Doctor and the Captain."

Lyney and Lynette stared at the Knave in surprise, "Father, Freminent's alive... we thought Lord Dottore-" began Lyney as he bowed right away.

"Freminet, No... Felix is alive?!" Asked Lyney, shocked.

"Y/N can help Lyney find him." Whispered Columbina.

A knock from the door was heard.

I tensed and ran back to the guest bedroom.

"I got it." Arlecchino then opened the door.

"Greetings Doctor, how may I assist you?" Asked Arlecchino.

"Greetings Arlecchino, I am currently looking for someone." Began the Doctor.

"Hello Doctor. Are you looking for Y/N? She is not here. You'll have to look elsewhere." Arlecchino lied as she crossed her arms.

The Knave was about to close the door when Dottore (Omega) reached a hand towards the door.

"Oh really, I heard from Pantalone and Signora that she was staying here." Smirked Dottore.

Arlecchino wanted to fight but Columbina rushed over and gently held her arm.

Columbina shook her head at Arlecchino with a small, sad smile.

"We cannot win him." She whispered to the Knave.

"I'll die trying to protect the traveler from his experiments!" Hissed Arlecchino.

"I'd like to see you try, Arlecchino." Smirked Dottore.

"No, I'll go." I replied as I got between them.

"Y/N- I'm sorry-" Arlecchino began, sighing.

"Be nice to her." Columbina whispered to Dottore as she watched him drag me outside.