Martial arts Competition Day 2

Punch~Nct

Xiao waited patiently for his friend/opponent, Domin (Dottore segment).

Xiao spreaded his golden wings and stretched them gently.

Iron feathers landed onto the ground like knives, stabbed into the earth.

"Going all out without weapons huh?" Asked Domin (Delta) as he greeted Xiao.

"Of course." Smirked Xiao.

Wind rushed in all directions as Xiao and Delta charged towards eachother.

It began to rain, the rain drops turned into ice shards.

Xiao easily blew the ice shards away as he dashed and circled.

Dottore summoned his needles.

The needles shone onto Xiao from where he was standing.

Xiao kicked one and managed to dodge the other one. He threw an uppercut at Dottore's chest who blocked it.

Dottore retaliated, however Xiao stood his ground.

They continued to punch one and block eachother's attack, at times teleporting into the air.

Xiao dashed in the air, about to deliver a powerful lemnstatic kick.

Dottore caught Xiao's foot, Xiao then rolled and somersaulted out of his grasp.

Xiao then sprang up and tried to deliver a fatal blow onto Dottore.

Dottore teleported out of the way, Xiao teleported after him and struck him across the chest. The wind scattered at a sudden fast speed.

Dottore then summoned a new needle.

Xiao teleported out of his way and circled the arena, creating a twister.

As the wind circled around Delta, Xiao then flew up and let the iron feathers fall. 

The feathers were like bullets.

The needles somehow were able to deflect most of the iron feathers. Few scratched the Dottore's Fatui outfit and made small cuts.

Xiao then lunged forward and deliver a deadly blow.

The Dottore clone in retaliation, punched Xiao in the chest.

Xiao growled before delivering a powerful kick, sending him flying.

As the clone got up, Xiao charged towards him again but this time he fully prepared.

They then charged at another full speed as their fists met the air.

Wind rushed towards the Dottore clone while ice shards rushed onto Xiao. A golden light suddenly appeared as Xiao began to use his Qi and adeptal abilities.

A yin yang forcefield opened, this was much larger than yinyang forcefield 艾米 used.

The windy green forcefield lit up and the anemo element stood in the middle.

Wind currents from various directions rushed towards Dottore.

Slowly, a magnetic focefield had formed from the wind currents.

Xiao then sprang up in the air with a few jade shards and delivered a terrifying knockout punch.

Thud!

Wind flew in all directions as the two men clashed into one another.

A small explosion happened as wind, blue flames, ice and jade shards flew up into the air.