不同的团队

Scar to Scar~&Team

A few hours later

张楚岚跟着冯宝宝走出了医务室.

"Well thank you for your hospitality, now what's your deal?" Soran asked.

"Just wanted to make sure no threats come across her way." Xiao shrugs in reply.

"Making sure she isn't getting bullied." Zandik chuckled.

"Hey, I didn't do anything to her..." Began Soran.

"We know. Just also made sure superhumans or the gifted don't come after her or our factions to gain something for themselves." Replied Zandik.

"Really? I thought you guys are after me to steal my chi." Replied Soran.

"Dude, we're not interested in taking it. We just wanted to see what you're capable of." I retorted.

"Plus our own abilities are enough. We don't need your useless-I mean your interesting abilities." Xiao states in reply with arms crossed.

"Taeyong left an important job before touring and enlistment. One of them is the protection of the gifted, archons, allogenes and humans." Explained Xiao.

"Archons? Wait so the rumor is true!" Realized Soran, he then took a better look at Xiao.

"You're the legendary Yaksha general!" He realizes as he points at Xiao excitedly.

Hearing this, Xiao glared at him, "very funny, mortal." He replied with arms crossed.

"You are lucky we held back." Zandik replied as he gave them two icepacks to cool down the wounds.

"Otherwise, you would've been dead." Replied Xiao, giving them some bandage rolls to take on the way.

"So are you guys going to the Martial Arts Festival held in Long Mountain?" Asked Soran.

"Not sure, we don't want to accidentally kill an innocent mortal." Replied Xiao.

"We'll see." I replied.

"Tomo, Kazuha and Beidou would probably be interested though. You can ask them." Xiao then suggested.

"Who?!" Asked Soran.

I gave a business card of the Crux.
Beidou or Tomo would love to join.

"Go ask my friends." I replied.

"Alright. Thanks again." Replied Soran as he and 冯宝宝 headed out.

"That's one group we avoided making enemies with." I replied.

"Screw that one group who tried to expose us though." Replied Xiao.

"Who?!" Asked Soran.

"Someone from Zensei published a scandal. Zensei had one of their people posing as a worker in 天下 Entertainment company about to expose us all, starting with Y/N and Taeyong. Although my clone was a step ahead to terminate them before another article exposing our abilities to the world was published." Explained Dottore.