Return Home

Dottore Fatui Harbinger~Anon Redbubble artist

Zeta Dottore x Reader x Xiao
Please refer to the Heartstealer part 1 and 2 from my Tumblr pages

"Y/N good luck in your future endeavors. I may not be here as often because of Nct and our promotions." Taeyong smiled at me.

"Thank you!" I waved.

Timeskip after meeting Zandik in Uni

"So have you thought about my offer?" Zandik asked me.

"I have, I also have a counter-offer." I replied

That afternoon

Taeyong then went to have a private chat with Zandik and Xiao before he left.

"How is Y/N these days?" He asked the two.

"Good. Although there are other things causing her to lose her sleep, such as her academic stress also work stress and driving-." Xiao began.

"Also the fact my clone experimented on her a lot during those earlier days in Teyvat. He also kidnapped her during that one Nct mission if I recall, it was mainly psychological experiments." Zandik whispered.

Taeyong stood in shock, Xiao punched a wall, Dottore crossed his arms.

Meanwhile outside the hallway

"Dam that clone!" Hissed Xiao as he punched a wall.

"I saw everything, I should've done something." Sighed Dottore.

"Yeah you should've! Then she wouldn't ended up like this! But you cared about your useless clones, experiments and the results more than her!" Snapped Xiao. He then drags the two out into Taeyong's office.

"No wonder she warned me before letting Nct attack the Fatui HQ." Realized Taeyong.

"Those experiments happened because I guess a part of you was jealous of Taeyong." Xiao realizes, "How hard she tried to avoid you, perhaps it wasn't just afraid of you, she's also afraid to lose you. No wonder you shapeshifted to Taeyong when you're with her." He adds.

"Wait what?!" Taeyong asks in disbelief.

"Taeyong, he pretended to be you a couple times just to help her recover." Xiao explained, looking away.

"It was the only way to help her." Retorted Zandik.

"You know she still loves me." Taeyong whispers.

Xiao then gently shoves Dottore aside.

"About that remember when Dottore bit her-" Xiao and Dottore paused in realization.

They suddenly looked at eachother and quickly stopped saying anything else. They managed to hide the secret.

"At least she forgives the real one." Whispered Taeyong, "and gave him almost everything." He whispered the last part in a low voice.

"I can't believe I'm trusting you again to help her. Fine do what you can." Taeyong replied, "things are getting busier with Nct as the days pass. Our success has reached another level. At the same time I am spending less time with her and my other friends. This is the price for fame I guess." Sighed Taeyong.

"I don't blame you for that." Xiao replies.

"I am asking you again, please take good care of her when I'm overseas and enlist. Thank you." Taeyong bows.

"Stop asking and get going." Xiao smirked at Taeyong.

"I wouldn't advise any form of revenge if she does choose one of us instead of you." Smirked Dottore (Zeta/Zandik).

"What he said." Xiao, jumping in.

Xiao was slightly surprised of himself jumping in for the Fatui Harbinger. He then stood there for a few minutes to contemplate.

"Hm, is that a challenge?! Fine. I'll see you all around." Taeyong replies as he left.

"See you in 2 years!" Xiao waved.

"See you and I'm sorry Dottore!" Taeyong telepathically yells into his head.

"Apology accepted. Goodbye idiot-I mean friend." Replied Dottore telepathically.

After Nct left

"What the Hell was that for?! Are you sure it was a good idea to just tell him that?!" Xiao asked.

"You threw yourself under the bus too." Zandik replied, amused.

"Now Taeyong has another competition!" Childe laughs.

"In before one of them gets destroyed." Aj laughs.

"Bruh." Tomo goes.

"Let's hope Taeyong forgot about it." Xiao whispers, shaking his head.

"He isn't as smart as us, its fine." Replied Zandik.

Later that night

"Taeyong is so careless these days, he has neglected her." Began Dottore.

"Your not wrong." Whispered Xiao with crossed arms.

"He's always overseas, he should've been there for Y/N when she was going through a lot of things." Replied Dottore.

"Glad you noticed. But just so you know Taeyong and I fell in love with her before you did." Replied Xiao.

"That doesn't matter, you meet the best by the end." Dottore then smiled.

You gasped for air and woke up in cold sweat from a random nightmare.

The Yaksha, who also woke up from a nightmare gasped for air.

The Fatui harbinger went to help you.

The Yaksha then rushed to get the almond tofu for himself and you.

The Fatui harbinger gently hugged you from behind and wiped the tears away from your face with his gloved hand.

"Shhhh. It's okay." He whispered.

He then took off his coat and wrapped it around you.

He pressed his lips against yours to comfort you.

"Hey, I heard you gave me a nickname, won't you please tell me what it is?" Zandik asks, trying to cheer you up.

"Didi." You replied with a small smile.

Xiao then placed the tofu on the nightstand table. The adeptus then went back to sleep on a cloud.

It was just you and Zandik.

Zandik continued to kiss you gently in comfort.

There you were, cozily beneath the blanket.
You have fallen for your former enemy, the Fatui Harbinger.

You reached for him and he had gently moved towards you, closing the space between.

The Fatui harbinger went from being your enemy, to your new friend, to something more.

Zandik then kissed you and this time he did not let go.

His sky-blue hair gently cascaded onto you.

You had your hands draped onto his shoulders.

"Don't leave me again." You whispered.

"I won't be going anywhere dear." He whispered, "you can hold on to me as much as you need, I'll always be here." He then deepens the kiss.

He then caressed you and brought you into his warm embrace.

Next day

Xiao was your new travel companion while Dottore became your new partner/lover.

Rebellious~Lingchao