异人

Social Path~Straykids ft. LiSa

夏禾好像在等人...

不久,三位愚人众的人走进了那条黑暗街道的酒吧. 那里是全性 (Zensei) 异人组织的地盘.

An icy cold aura permeated across the near-empty bar.

"天啊,我探不到他的魂. His soul is impossible to manipulate let along reach! 就像那位女子和夜叉..." Realized 吕良.

"你终于来了." 夏禾笑着说。

"Greetings. You should know the reason I am here. Let me get straight to the point," Dottore began.

Felix handed a file case to Dottore.

"The guy who was with you last night is not me but my clone. He's known for partying in the district and a spy." Dottore began.

"Ah to get information. We are not so different then. 你到底是谁?" Summer (夏禾) asked him, inching a bit closer and narrowing her eyes.

"Dottore, second of the Fatui harbingers. Formerly, now I am part of the Archons and Allogenes Society." Replied Dottore (Zeta).

"What are you going to do, sir?" Teased Summer, leaning in with interest.

Felix opened the file case.

"Whatever you are up to, your group has managed to garner our attention. Much to my surprise, the new archon has offered an alliance despite the little tricks you pulled on us, for example, the fight you tried to set up between the Yaksha and me." Replied Dottore.

"Understand Raiden Y/N does not make this offer lightly." Felix adds next to Dottore.

"Hmm? Well tell her that I said no." Snickered Summer as she teared the documents and threw them aside.

"This will be your downfall." Dottore whispered coldly as he walked away.

Summer tried to stop him by conjuring the butterflies around him, Ryo then also tried to manipulate Dottore's soul again but failed.

They were both unaware of the immense power difference between Felix and Dottore. Summer thought Dottore's strength was equal to Felix. The Fatui nowadays operated in secret so well, that few of the public, even gifted humans, super heros and other beings don't know them quite well, let alone other villains or super villains.

A group like Zensei was no match for an Archon let along one of the top Fatui Harbingers.

Icy wind and cryo shards flew around the room dangerously and windows shattered around the bar. The music had stopped before changing to a different song.

Blue flames surrounded them.

As Summer tried to fight Dottore, she tripped over her own feet as she got up.

Dottore smirked, "my hypothesis is correct, you are simply a group of insignificant mortals to us, a minor problem. What a pity." Replied the Fatui Harbinger as he began to walk away.

Felix followed, "Maybe not try to bully people next time." He whispered to Summer as he left.

"原来是老二, 失礼了." Summer replied as a light bruise appeared on her arm.

"惹了我家主人就等于惹了我. You should be apologizing to her for publishing the scandalous article." Hissed Dottore.

"You mean 夫人." Ryo teased, "there is no way she is just your boss." He realizes.

An ice shard had suddenly slid past Ryo, slicing open his hand. He was then was thrown upwards, smashing the ceiling and then dropped onto the cold, hard floor.