Internal Affairs

Afternoon

"No no no!" Heejin yelled and then she walked towards Aj and me and slapped us both.

"You beauty is natural but your voice does not match those standards!" She yelled at us.

I yelled in pain as she suddenly hit me a second time, which caused me to trip down the stairs.

"Xiao..." I called.

Xiao suddenly appeared.

"What's up?" He asked from outside the room.

"We're going home early today." I texted him.

I covered up the small bruises.

Zandik happily sat next to me as we ate.

Most of them healed quickly from my abilities but that stair fall...unfortunately there was sharp debris on the stairs and I wasn't wearing my traveling or archon attire (which had armor).

"Y/N dear, what's with those bruises?" Zandik asked.

"Fell off the stairs." I lied.

"Come with me to the medicine cabinet after dinner." Zandik replies.

Later, somewhere in Inazuma at night

The wind blew agains Min HeeJin as she walked towards the temple in Inazuma.

A man, wearing a dark cloak with a huge strange symbol stood there.

They were dressed differently from the shrine maidens here.

"There you are." She sighed.

"Did you do what I suggested?" He asked.

"So Bts have enlisted and some of Nct, now we can make New Jeans successful and become super idols just like the top groups." She began.

"Good. Take this." Taeil, the former Nct member replied as he gave her a strange box.

Heejin takes the box and nods in thanks.

"We are done here." Taeil replies then begins to walk away.

"Wait, what about Ambition, Rampage (New Nine Percent) and S.K.Y. ?" Asked Min Heejin.

"Leave them." Taeil replied simply.

"One of the girls doesn't even know how to sing and another is as thin as a stick." Min Heejin complained.

Both suddenly felt a cold wind blow their way.

"Careful, don't let the followers of the new Archon hear you." The former Nct member chuckled.

"Huh?" She asked.

"One of the female idols you speak of has eyes and ears all over Teyvat. Her connections with Nct and the other supergroups are fairly strong too. It's unfortunate we are meeting here." Taeil sighs.

She then left through the portal back to Korea.

Later

Looking around the offices, she made sure no one saw her and walked back to her own.

Heejin looked at the new rooms of the HyBe and ADOR building. She smiled and took many pictures.

She then left to call in the members of New Jeans in.

Meanwhile

S.coups and Dino who hid in one of the office's table, carefully peeked from their hiding spots.