Demons in Inazuma

Gurenge~LiSA Demon Slayer ost

Second half of the story
(Roughly takes place after Taeyong left for concerts and enlistment during Nonstop.)

"Demons do not stop in the rain, Move." ~Xiao

(Ayato, Ayaka, Scara, Levi, and Itto are now in charge of Inazuma)

That evening

Itto was playing games with Takuya and the children when they heard a scream.

"Hey what was that?" Asked Takuya, slightly concerned.

Itto at once ran to the sound and stood in horror.

Blood pooled beneath the young child and the sibling.

"Nooooooo!" Yelled Itto, near tears, "Who Did this to you!" He snarled.

Takuya ran over to have a look.

Itto sniffed the air for the enemy.

"It's not one of us." Growled Takuya.

"Hey you watch the kids and the folks in the village. Imma go find out who did this and report to the others." Growled Itto.

Meanwhile in Kamisato residence

"That's the second victim." Sighed Ayato.

"Who could've caused this? I don't see any abyss residue." Began Thoma.

"I am looking into it." Replied Ayato as he drank his bubble tea stressfully.

Tenshukaku

"What's up, oni?" Asked Asahi (Scara), he was enjoying his bitter tea when Itto barged into Tenshukaku.

"Seems like an emergency, let him speak." Replied Levi, his bestfriend.

"A kid just died! And you're sitting here drinking tea!" Snarled Itto, pointing at Asahi.

"I guess the rumors of demons were true." Sighed Levi, "show me." He nods to Itto.

Asahi, unaffected by Itto's angry voice, finished drinking his bitter tea. He flew up and purposely shoved Itto aside on the way out.

"Stop being bakas!" Hissed Levi as he grabbed his bestfriend by the arm.

Asahi sighed and quietly followed Levi.

Itto was still bawling his eyes out as he tried to explain what happened.

"So you heard a scream, ran towards the sound and he was already dead when you got here?" Asked Levi.

"Yes! I didn't do this!" Yelled Itto.

"I know that, baka!" Yelled Levi, giving the Oni a glare.

Scara formed a fist as he examined the bodies. A bit of dark anemo aura travelled around them.

"Either Dottore's runaway evil segment did this or someone much worse than him." Growled Scara as his gaze darkened.

"This kid has terminal illness, he likes it whenever he was outside to play TCG and watching beetle fights." Itto cried.

"Hey Oni, you know what the enemy smells like, so tell me was it someone from Fatui or Abyss?" Asked Levi.

"Neither." Hissed Itto.

Levi and Asahi examined the wounds of the victims.

"We can cross out the Decepticons or titans. Those shitheads would've blown them to pieces." Replied Levi, checking for damaged property.