Chapter 1

...and in business news today, Shinhwa Group continues to dominate the South Korean market, with their stock soaring to new heights. They've shown remarkable growth in the past few months, cementing their position as a powerhouse in the industry.

Mr. Kim peeked at T.V. from his newspaper in the direction of the breakfast table where the breakfast was being served.

Soon he heard footsteps from staircase and smiled at the coming figure and he smiled at the person

"Good morning, Dad," Taehyung said with a smile on his face as he hugged his father.

"Good morning, Tae," his father replied, smiling.

They both sat down at the table and started having their breakfast.

"Tae, eat slowly" Mr. Kim said looking at his son who was stuffing his mouth with so much food as if someone was going to take away the food.

Taehyung looked at his father with food filled in his mouth with a pout and smiled

"I am sorry Dad, but I am late for my studio" he said while taking a sip of his juice and wiping his lips.

"By the way, where is Jimin hyung? Taehyung asked, looking around.

"He had an early morning shooting schedule, so he left," his dad replied.

"Dad, I have to go somewhere, when I am done with my work in the studio. I have a birthday party to attend for one of my close friends. So I will go there ......" Taehyung was looking at his father.

His father looked at him like he was gonna say something to Taehyung but before he could, Taehyung bit him.

......don't worry, I will take care" Taehyung completed his sentence smiling.

Taehyung nodded. He got up and picked up his bag "Dad I am leaving....." And with that he left.

—---------------------

As Yoongi stepped out of his bedroom, he adjusted his tie and straightened his coat, ready for another day at the office. He descended the grand staircase, the sound of his footsteps echoing in the spacious hallway. Spotting his grandmother, seated at the elegant dining table, he greeted her with a warm smile.

"Good morning, halmeoni," Yoongi said, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek. "How are you today?"

His grandmother, a graceful woman with a twinkle in her eye, returned his smile. "Good morning, my dear son. I'm doing well, thank you. How about you? How's the learning going with Jungkook?"

Yoongi pulled out a chair and took a seat across from her. "It's been good, halmeoni. Jungkook has been diligent and eager to learn. He's picking up new skills quickly, and I'm proud of his progress."

As they chatted about Jungkook's growth, Yoongi's phone buzzed with a message. He glanced at it, realising he was running a bit late. "I'm sorry, halmeoni, but there is something in the office that I need to attend to."

His grandmother nodded understandingly. "Of course, dear. Duty calls. Don't forget to have your lunch."

Yoongi got up bowing, bidding his grandmother farewell as he made his way to the front door. Stepping outside, he headed towards his sleek black car..

However, as he reached the bustling city streets, a sea of flashing cameras and excited voices caught his attention. Traffic came to a standstill, causing frustration to ripple through the drivers.

"What this is about" Yoongi asked his driver looking up from his phone

His driver cleared his throat and said "Someone famous model it seems, Sir" his driver said