Chapter 10

Sorry for grammatical errors

The trio reached the hospital and they were waiting since the doctor was with some patient, once the doctor was done the nurse signaled them to go inside.

'Hello, Jungkookahh' The doctor said smiling.

"Hello, Hyung' Jungkook said, smiling a bit.

'This Jin hyung the doctor halmi spoke about" Jungkook said looking towards a pair of brothers who were looking at them.

Jimin and Taehyung nodded and took their seats.

"Hello, I am Jimin and this is my brother Taehyung" Jimin said smiling and bowing, Taehyung bowed too.

Seokjin nodded, "Joon said.

"Ohh, my husband and legal advisor for Shinhwa group' Jin' thought he needed to say this since he saw confused expressions on their faces.

'So Taehyung, what month are you in?' Jin asked.

'I am in 2nd month hyung' Taehyung said.

"Okay, let's do sonography there so we can understand better" Jin said as they moved to sonography.

Jungkook was hesitant whether he should go or not, he was thinking when Jimin called him.

Taehyung laid down and Jin applied a cold gel on his tummy and started a gadget around his tummy and look at the screen

"See there little one," Jin said.

"Ohhhhh, how's my baby doing?" Taehyung said smiling.

Jungkook also looked at the monitor screen and got awestruck. He couldn't believe that it really baby, his baby.

He became so lost after that.

Soon after that they came back to Jin's cabin, Taehyung went to the washroom.

Jin cleared his throat to get the other two's attention.

"Actually I wanted to discuss something," Jin said with a calm face.

'The baby is actually not doing well, Taehyung must be stressed for some reason and not eating well' Jin said.

Jimin and Jungkook listened carefully.

"And it's affecting the baby, he has to eat well and take care of himself," Jin said.

Jimin nodded.

'Otherwise, I can't guarantee much, I just didn't want to say anything in front of him' Jin said.

'I am giving him some vitamin medicine, but take care of his diet and don't create situations where he will take stress,' Jin said with a small smile as he gave the prescription to Jungkook who took it and nodded.

When they came out, Taehyung was already out and waiting for them.

'Thank you hyung,' Taehyung said, smiling a little.

'Aishhh this boy, ' Jin said smiling

They bid their bye to Jin and went.

Jungkook dropped them home and the whole ride home was silent. Nobody actually said anything.

Jungkook couldn't get out of his mind what Jin said, if Taehyung is not well, so means the baby too. He couldn't stop the scary feeling inside his heart, why he was feeling this when he didn't even want the baby.

Jimin thought about what is happening, he is supposed to take care of Taehyung and the baby. He needed to take care of Taehyung, and he looked at Taehyung who was looking outside of the window.