Chapter 9

Sorry for grammatical mistakes

It was two days after the incident between Jimin and Yoongi, But Jimin kinda kept thinking about the incident, even now when he was walking with Taehyung after their dinner, Taehyung was telling him what he did today.

Once they were done they came inside, as they walked up stairs Jimin saw Yoongi's office door open a bit and Yoongi was engrossed in his files.

'Good night, Yoongi Hyung' Taehyung's voice made Yoongi look towards them. He looked at them and nodded and said good night and then his eyes landed on Jimin.

Their eyes met for a brief moment before Jimin decided to look away and started walking.

Yoongi looked back at his files and sighed that his mind has been going crazy since that incident in Jimin's room.

He has never done that to anyone, but what happened to him that day.

He looked at the magazine cover of vogue which was lying on his table, he looked at it for a long time.

Back in his office

Yoongi was on his way to the meeting room with Hoseok when he saw some employees sitting near a crowded coffee table.

He went there,

"He is so pretty, I mean look at this" one guy said as he showed the last vogue magazine picture to other people.

"You know, there was news that he was spotted in Jeon mansion," one of the girls said.

Everyone listened to her 'and yesterday he came here with Yoongi sir's car, which is his favourite" She completed.

"Ome, are they together something, one girl squealed

Yoongi heard everything, he cleared his throat.

As they heard all of them, they turned their backs and soon their expressions were changed to horrified ones and everyone went to their desks.

Yoongi looked at the magazine and picked it up from there.

"You're indeed pretty," Yoongi said as he looked at Jimin's picture on the magazine cursing himself, as to why he bought this magazine with him.

—----

It was two in the night when Taehyung kept turning and tossing in his bed, he looked at his phone and checked the time, suddenly he felt frustrated that this stupid pregnancy wouldn't even let him sleep.

He woke up because he felt thirsty but he didn't want to drink water so he decided to go to the kitchen and look for strawberry milk.

He made his way towards the kitchen humming a tune, he opened the fridge and took out strawberry milk but his eyes landed on banana milk, he thought for a moment and took banana milk, he never actually liked it but he just felt today like drinking it.

He took one and started drinking it,

"What are you doing here? He heard the voice and flinched.

But he turned around.

"What the hell Jeon?" Taehyung said, keeping hand on his heart, he kept the drink on the counter.

"What is it to you? Taehyung said, narrowing his eyes.

Before Jungkook would ask him his eyes landed on the banana milk....his banana milk.

"That's mine," Jungkook said.

Taehyung's face morphed into a confuse one.

"The banana milk, they are all mine...don't touch them" Jungkook said..taking the banana milk which Taehyung left on the counter.

Taehyung said " Okay" and shrugged.

But the next moment he took another from fridge and started walking.

"I just told you" Jungkook stopped him by his waist.

"And I don't share it" Jungkook completed.

Taehyung turned.

Jungkook furious eyes turned soft and panic the moment he saw Taehyung's eyes

Because there were tears pooled in his eyes.

And his lips started trembling.

"You're so mean....It's just....milk but...but.. You won't let me take...' Taehyung was rambling while crying.

"Hey...I am sorry...I am sorry ... .Please don't cry,' Jungkook said as panic rose in him.

"The baby wants it," Taehyung said with teary eyes.

Jungkook felt something in his chest at the mention of the baby.

"I am sorry please' Jungkook said with pleading eyes....he couldn't understand. Just before this Taehyung was fine and now.

Jungkook went back and bought two more banana milks.

"Take here. I am really sorry" Jungkook said with worried eyes.

Taehyung took it. And he yawned.

"I think... you should sleep" Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded and started walking towards his room...Jungkook also started walking behind him.

Taehyung looked back with questioning eyes.

"Just accompany you till your room," Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded at that and started walking again.

They reached his room. Taehyung turned to Jungkook.

But he noticed that they were quite close, Jungkook wiped Taehyung's cheeks.

"Please don't cry anymore and take rest" as he wiped both of the others cheeks.

Taehyung nodded and walked till his bed and climbed it.

Jungkook came and kept the two banana milk near his bed on the table. And opened one and gave it to Taehyung.

He kept a blanket over Taehyung and said goodnight.

"Good night and thank you" he said, waving at Jungkook.

—----------------

"No Taehyung have it" Grandma said as she showed the juice glass to Taehyung, he shook his head as no, right now the whole family was sitting at the dining table having breakfast.

"Jungkook, Mr. Yoon is going to come for a meeting today for that new project. You will have to attend him, I am going for another meeting." Yoongi said as he sipped his coffee and his eyes turned to Jimin after that.

"Okay, Hyung' Jungkook said, nodding.

"No, Yoongi' Grandma said and everyone's attention turned towards her.

And then they looked at eachother.

"Taehyung has to go to checkup today and of course Jungkook also has to go with him," Grandma said.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook.

"But Halmi" Jungkook started.

'Kook, You're baby's father and this is your responsibility' Grandma said as she looked at him and then as Yoongi.

"Okay, Halmi," Jungkook said.

"Okay then I will take my leave" Yoongi said looking at Jimin, the other was already looking at him. And left

'Shall we? Jungkook asked Jimin and Taehyung both they nodded and got ready to go.

Hello Lobly people.

Please comment and let me know what do you guys think so far.

Borahe.