Chapter 21

Sorry for grammatical mistakes

As soon as he opened the car window, he felt a rush of fresh air fill his lungs. Although he had spent a considerable amount of time in nature, this air felt distinctly different—cleaner, crisper, and infused with a sense of freedom.

His almond-shaped eyes narrowed in curiosity as they locked onto four guards clad in black uniforms, stationed rigidly in front of a massive gate.

"What is this?" he asked, his voice tinged with intrigue.

"Security. The pack is heavily guarded due to some past incidents," Namjoon explained, glancing at Taehyung through the rearview mirror with a reassuring smile.

As they approached, one of the guards bowed deeply to Namjoon before turning his attention to the back seat.

"Young master," the guard said, addressing Jungkook who was seated next to Taehyung.

Jungkook responded with a warm smile.

The convoy of cars moved forward, passing through the colossal gate. A broad pathway stretched out before them, leading to yet another grand entrance. As they drove further, they entered the heart of the pack's territory.

A large sign at the entrance read "Myeong-wol" in Hangul. The area resembled a small town, yet it was modernized in many aspects. Traditional Korean houses lined the streets, blending seamlessly with the contemporary amenities. Towering trees surrounded the pack, giving way to a dense forest on the periphery.

 Towering trees surrounded the pack, giving way to a dense forest on the periphery

(The pack looks like this)

They passed by quaint shops, convenience stores, a school, and at the center stood the imposing pack house. Nearby, the pack grounds buzzed with activity, where people were busy training. Decorations and lights were being hung, likely in preparation for an upcoming festival.

In the distance, behind the pack house, a villa-like residence came into view. The cars came to a halt, and two individuals stood waiting outside.

 The cars came to a halt, and two individuals stood waiting outside