Chapter 5

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes

It was quite day since it wasn't that crowded in the city, he looked outside as the car took turn to a very lavish hotel called "Seren"

"Halmeoni, are you again sure about this," He asked again looking at his grandma.

"Yes, Yoongi I am, don't worry son" Grandma said as she gave a small smile to Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded.

"We are here" Yoongi said and got down from the car and came from the other side to hold his grandma's hand and they started walking through the huge lobby.

Soon they entered a private lounge where someone was already sitting looking outside of the huge glass.

"Ohhh, Hello Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon" The person stood up and bowed.

"Hello Mr. Kim" Grandma said

"Nice to meet you, This is my grandson Yoongi" Grandma said and Yoongi bowed

Soon they sat and started chatting.

"So Mr.Kim I don't wanna drag this conversation" grandma said as gave a soft smile to Jun.

He returned a confused smile to grandma.

"Yes, Mrs. Jeon," Jun said.

"We have a marriage proposal for your son," grandma said.

Jun became confused thinking out of nowhere, but he thought may be Jimin, since he was quite famous but soon his thoughts got interrupted by grandma's next sentence.

"We want your son Taehyung to marry my grandson Jungkook" grandma said calmly

Jun's expression morphed into a more confused expression.

"....ummmm, sorry I didn't get you," Jun said.

Yoongi cleared his throat, "actually Mr. Kim we have a marriage proposal for Taehyung with our Jungkook" Yoongi finished

"....... ummm ...hmmm" Jun said trying to find the right words to say

What should he say, if it was before he would have said.....he will ask Taehyung and let them know. But the situation is totally different. He was happy that Taehyung got a marriage proposal from such a well known family..

Grandma saw the way Jun went into thinking mode.

"Jun, sorry to say this but, we know that Taehyung is pregnant" Grandma took a pause before she said the next line.

"Taehyung is pregnant with Jungkook's baby...that's why we want them to get married" Grandma said as she smiled.

Jun's expression became calmed and relaxed after hearing this as if someone lifted something off his shoulders, but even if grandma said he needs to talk to Taehyung and then answer, after all this is Taehyung's decision.

"Mr. Kim?" Yoongi asked with questioning eyes.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Jeon, I need to have a word with Taehyung and I also need some time to think," Jun said, finally gathering his thoughts together.

"We understand Jun, it is an important decision, but Thank you for considering meeting us" Grandma said as she offered a huge smile to Jun who returned it back the same way.

—----------------------------------------------------------------

Jun came back home, he was gonna go to his office but he decided to come back home to think about this...