Chapter; 12

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

Later that night, after a long and tiring day, Taehyung found himself contemplating the kindness he had received from Jungkook. He lay in his own room, the dim glow of his bedside lamp casting shadows across the walls, and thought about how he ought to express his gratitude to Jungkook.

With a newfound determination to thank Jungkook, Taehyung quietly slipped out of his room, his steps light as he made his way down the hallway toward Jungkook's room. He approached the door, hesitating for a moment. Should he knock, or should he just go in? He didn't want to disturb Jungkook if he was busy with something important.

As he stood there, contemplating his next move, he noticed the soft glow of a laptop screen emanating from under Jungkook's door. Jungkook was clearly occupied with something on his computer. Taehyung decided to clear his throat, hoping it would be enough to grab Jungkook's attention without startling him.

Inside Jungkook's room, the sudden sound of a cough caught Jungkook by surprise. He quickly turned his head toward the door, his brows furrowing as he saw Taehyung standing there. He offered a sheepish smile, feeling slightly awkward at being caught off guard.

"Hey, Taehyung. Come on in," Jungkook said.

Taehyung cautiously entered Jungkook's room, standing near where Jungkook was sitting.

Jungkook could tell that something was on Taehyung's mind, and he waited patiently for his friend to speak up. After a moment, Taehyung finally found the words he had been searching for.

"Hey, Jungkook, I wanted to talk to you about something," Taehyung began, his voice a mixture of gratitude and sincerity. He looked into Jungkook's eyes, searching for understanding. "I just wanted to say thank you for all you've done for me. I really appreciate it."

Jungkook's lips curled into a warm, reassuring smile. He appreciated the sentiment but didn't want to make a big deal out of it. "Oh, it's really not a big deal."

Taehyung's eyes softened as he felt a warm rush of emotions. Jungkook's heart swelled with a sense of happiness at Taehyung's words. He reached out and patted Taehyung's shoulder. "I'm really glad to have you as a friend, Tae.

'And hey, if you ever need anything, or if you're hungry or any craving, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm here for you."

Taehyung's eyes lit up at the offer. He felt so giddy. "Thanks, Jungkook. I'll keep that in mind."

—-----------------

Yoongi's footsteps echoed through the luxurious corridor, the sound resonating off the polished marble floor as he explained the intricate details of an impending business deal to Hoseok. They were walking through the heart of the building, a place Yoongi had always favoured due to its proximity to the music label that he had founded years ago. What began as a humble start-up had now grown into a formidable entertainment agency. The connection to the music label remained a source of comfort for Yoongi, a reminder of his roots in the industry.

As they strolled, their conversation was interrupted by the soft click of a door latch followed by the sudden illumination of a meeting room. Two figures stood just outside, casting long shadows into the dimly lit corridor. Curiosity piqued, Yoongi veered towards the scene, Hoseok trailing behind him. He couldn't help but be intrigued by the late-night visitors.

Approaching the figures, Yoongi's eyes narrowed in scrutiny. The two individuals standing outside the meeting room bowed respectfully upon his arrival. "Who's here so late?" Yoongi inquired, his tone a curious blend of surprise and intrigue.

One of the two explained, "It's Model Kim Jimin, sir. He's here for work-related discussions regarding the concept of an upcoming photoshoot."

The moment the name "Jimin" left the employee's lips, a strange sensation washed over Yoongi. The name alone held an inexplicable power, evoking a mixture of emotions he couldn't quite decipher. He nodded in acknowledgment, prepared to leave Jimin to his business. However, as the model emerged from the meeting room with his manager, Sunoo, their eyes locked for a fleeting second.

Jimin's gaze met Yoongi's, and in that brief connection, a multitude of unspoken words seemed to pass between them. Hoseok, always the friendly one, waved a casual greeting to Jimin, who responded with a warm smile. Sunoo, on the other hand, indicated his intention to leave.

"I'll head home, Jimini-ssi," Sunoo said politely.

But Jimin, hesitating for a moment, responded, "I'll drop you off, Sunoo, and then go home."

The offer took Yoongi slightly off guard. He was about to step back into the shadows and allow Jimin to continue on his way. Yet, something in him prompted him to speak. "Jimin, you can come with me. Our company car can drop Sunoo off," he suggested, his voice calm and measured.

Jimin considered the offer for a moment, his thoughts racing. Why should he go with Yoongi? There was an unspoken tension between them, a history that neither cared to revisit. They had agreed to be at least on civil terms, but this gesture felt like an invitation to cross that line. Jimin was a man who didn't like sharing, but he also didn't want to seem petty.

In the end, he nodded in acquiescence, a subtle agreement passing between them. He would accept the ride home, knowing that sometimes it was better to accept what life offered, even if it meant spending a little more time in the presence of his soon to be husband

-------------------------

Hello Lobly people.

How you guys have been, Last time I updated I got really good response. It made me so happy and emotional at same time. Please keep doing it gives me motivation.

I was also thinking to set proper days to update both of the stories.

But till then, I hope you guys like the chapter please please leave the comments.