Chapter 2

"I want you, Alpha," Taehyung said again, setting his blue eyes on Jungkook's red one.

And in the next moment, Jungkook found a pair of soft lips smashed against his.

Jungkook was a bit taken but soon he melted in that kiss and started responding to Taehyung. Their lips molded together perfectly, and Taehyung tilted his head giving more access to Jungkook.

They separated from each other when they felt they needed some air, looking into each other's eyes.

"I want you," Taehyung whispered again. He couldn't understand anything. He was so heated and he found pleasure when Jungkook kissed him.

Jungkook kept looking at Taehyung, he found Taehyung's scent increasing by every minute making it more and more sweet. He nodded and guided Taehyung through the crowd to one of his private lounges since this club belonged to them, he had a private room here.

He held Taehyung's hand and took upstairs and opened the door with key and pushed Taehyung inside and he got in and as he locked the door, and he turned he felt the push on the door and he again found Taehyung kissing him, it was sudden but he loved it.

Soon Taehyung's hand went to Jungkook's neck and Jungkook's hand found its way to Taehyung's waist pulling him closer if that's possible.

Soon Jungkook picked Taehyung and Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. Soon the room filled with Jungkook' sandalwood scent and Taehyung's strawberry scent.

Jungkook slowly put Taehyung on the bed and broke away from the kiss just to look at the omega. He loved the view, Taehyung had his lips swollen and hair in every direction and his deep blue eyes staring back at Jungkook's red one.

"Alpha" Taehyung said with a pleading voice with his hands reaching out to Jungkook.

"Yes, beautiful? Jungkook said while caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

"I want you," Taehyung said.

"Are you sure? Jungkook asked leaning in, he just needed to know.

Taehyung nodded.

Soon Jungkook removed his shirt and leaned in kissing Taehyung's neck and taking his sweet scent. He went down slowly, opening his shirt and leaving hickies from Taehyung's neck to his soft tummy.

Slow moans were coming out of Taehyung's mouth.

Soon Jungkook came to face to face again with Taehyung, soon he and Taehyung were both naked and Taehyung tried to hide himself because he felt too shy,

"Don't hide, beautiful," Jungkook said with a smile forming on his lips.

Jungkook started kissing Taehyung and his hand went to Taehyung's leaking hole and he started circling his hole with his fingers, before pushing one finger inside Taehyung's hole, he let Taehyung adjust and then he pulled out his finger and pushed in again and he kept on repeating it.

And soon he added another finger, Taehyung's moan became louder.

"More" Taehyung said loudly, liking all the pleasure.

"Yes, pretty," Jungkook said before adjusting himself near Taehyung's entrance.

He slowly started pushing his hardened cock inside Taehyung's leaking hole.

When he was all in he looked at Taehyung, who had small tear stains on his cheeks but was looking at Jungkook with hooded blue eyes.

He leaned to kiss Taehyung and started moving. First he went slow and soon he picked up pace and started going fast hitting Taehyung's prostate.