Chapter 3: Fitz

"What do you mean Sophie isn't here!" I yelled at the girls.
"When we woke up she wasn't here and the window was open." Biana said looking at her shoes.
I glanced over at Keefe "She isn't lying man." He said, " Trust her on this Sophie is strong where ever she is she could handle herself either way."
I looked at all my friends trying to figure out what they were thinking.
Sophie. I transmitted
No response.
Sophie can you hear me
No response.
I sighed and sank to my knees.
"No response?" Linh asked.
I nodded my head in despair. I couldn't loose Sophie. I loved her. She was my love, if I lost her I'd lose myself.
"You like her." Keefe asked, "don't you?"
I nodded my head but before anyone could say anything my impather rang. I fumbled with it and opened it where Mr. Forkle's face appeared "Where Sophie?" He asked.
"We don-don't k-know." I stuttered.
He sighed "Where are you guys right now."
"Everglen."
The impather shut off.
"Forkles coming." I told my friends. They were already ready and I realized I was the only one not dressed.

As soon as I finished getting ready I met up with my friends and Forkle.
"What did I miss?" I asked.
"Don't worry Mr. Vacker, you missed nothing, we were waiting on you." Forkle said.
He pulled out a glowing scroll and held it out to us "This appeared on my desk when I went to the hide out. Right after I got news that Sophie's registry pendant was missing... The scroll came with a note saying to show to the 7 but now there are only 6 of you."
"I'm pretty sure Sophie is the 7th." Tam said.
"I hate to say this but I think bangs boy is right for once." Keefe said.
"For once." Tam scoffed.
"Anyways," Mr. Forkle said "I agree, the here is the scroll." He handed me the scroll as I read it out loud "7 old and 7 new,
Come together and fight for what is true,
The Moonlark is taken from her nest,
Trapped and on the break of death."
Everyone paled as I read the last part.
"We have to get her back ASAP." Keefe exclaimed.
"Who do you guys think took her?" Biana asked quietly.
"The Neverseen is practically gone since Gisela died." Dex said looking at Keefe who looked at his shoes "Maybe it has to do with the new people."
"Yeah." I said, "Mr. Forkle, what's the plan."
He took the scroll back from me, "Before I brought the scroll here I had Tinker track where it came from, but there was no exact location, but there was a place in the Forbidden cities that had the same power radiating." He explained "Granite and I thought that since the power was coming from Manhattan New York but close by Long Island, we are going to send you kids to school at Goode High, so you can find the other 7.