Chapter 21: Fitz

I killed me to leave Sophie but I knew I would help her if we got the Elixirs Elwin needs.

He gave me, Biana, and Linh a big list of at least 30 elixirs and I knew Sophie would not be happy about it.

We went through all the Elixirs on his list when we had a problem. Out of nowhere the council came in along with my parents, and Grady and Edaline.

"What are you kids doing?" Alden asked.

I choked looking for an excuse, but thankfully Linh came through "Something came up and we had to get some healing supplies for Elwin and the black swan."

"Why would the Black Swan need healing supplies?" Emery asked "The Neverseen are gone."

"Look we don't know what's going on." I said. "All we know is that the Black Swan needs healing supplies ASAP and Elwin gave us a list to go get some for him."

The council had a telepathic conversation. At the same time I transmitted to Biana and Linh, who were still gathering the supplies.

How many more elixirs do you need? I asked them. I can't stall for much longer.

Linh and I are looking for one more rubbing balm. I will get you when we find it. Biana said.

I nodded as the council said "We need you to take us to the black swan and tell us what is going on." Alina said.

I took a deep breath, knowing how much trouble I was going to get. Biana called my name. "I'm so sorry, but I can't tell you."

I ran over to Biana and Linh and we pulled out a blue crystal with orange swirls. Everyone gasped and we leaped to the forbidden cities.