Chapter 30: Sophie

As soon as I heard Elwin beg me to stop inflicting I knew that if I kept going I'd kill them. I stopped and had a real life movie kiss with Keefe.

Someone coughed behind me, we turned to find the council and they looked mad. I gulped and click clacked to them where they looked at me confused.

"Mrs. Foster," Emery said "we need you to explain everything."

I sighed, but before I knew it I was tackled to the ground and had all my friends on top of me. I laughed but winced because someone's knee was on my ankle.

Keefe got everyone to come off but we all sat down in the big house, joined by Chiron and the demigods.

I explained what happened when the Neverseen kidnapped and tortured me. The elves looked horrified especially when they realized that's why my ankle was in a boot.

Then the demigods explained what happened when I was gone and all the wars between the Titans and Gaea. Everyone looked shocked, even the council.

Emery and the council had a telepathic conversation and when they finished their answer was great but insane.

"We have decided to form a alliance with you demigods. But as for these elves, we will hold a tribunal." Emery said, and immediately all my friends started yelling at the council and the demigods looked really confused. I transmitted what a tribunal was to them, and regretted it as soon as they started yelling.

I sighed and watched. Bronte didn't argue back, instead we just shared a look of annoyance and I knew that he didn't want us to go through a tribunal.

Finally Emery eased a hand "QUITE!" He yelled catching everyone's attention "We will no longer have a tribunal but we will keep a close watch on you guys."

I sighed in relief and Keefe and I kissed and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. That lead to a lot more shouting.

Biana and Linh looked happy. Tam glared at Keefe. Dex looked shocked. And Fitz... Fitz looked heart broken.

At least the demigods looked happy for us.

The council made everyone stop yelling and they made us say our goodbyes to the demigods. Although I didn't know them that well, I still was sad leaving them.

But on the bright side, we were finally going home.

I hope everyone enjoyed the story. Please give me suggestions on what I should write next. 

Love you guys
Breakaway ❤️