Chapter 22: Will

As soon as I saw the girl that everyone was crowding around I was lost. How can someone be tortured this badly and survive, and how did her veins turn red? Well I found out that was poisoning, thanks to a weird guy who rushed in and started treating her with potions and weird magic looking things.

I felt bad for the blond boy who sat next to her crying and holding her hand. I bet they were dating but when he and the weird doctor talked I found out they weren't and that he liked her.

The doctor told me to start healing her broken ankle while he wrote up a list for some other stunning kids.

I put her leg in a boot and prepared some crutches for her (A/N I don't know how to treat a broken ankle so we are just gonna go with this). The girl started seizing and I held her down with the blond boy while he forced her to drink some weird healing potion things.

"Can I get some of this stuff? Ambrosia doesn't help like this does." I asked him. He laughed.

"These elixirs only work on elves." He said. I was stunned. Elves?

He mumbled something along the lines of what's taking these kids so long?

After 5 minutes I managed to stitch a huge cut on her for arm and clean up some of her wounds.

The kids burst back in carrying a huge bag of "Elixers".

I heard screaming and swords clashing outside.

The doctor immediately began to force the Elixirs down her throat. He soon after started rubbing her cuts in a orange balm and wrap them up into bandages after.

Percy burst into the room, covered in sweat and little cuts. "Hey Will." He said. "There are lots of injured demigods inside of the mess hall. Can you  help them?"

I sighed and grabbed all of my stuff. The job never ends.