Chapter 26: Tam

Let me tell you something about myself. I love it when I get to do my own thing. But right now I am living my best life (besides Sophie who I hope is doing okay) where I get to kill monsters and I get to do it alone.

It was worried about Linh, but she was with Fitz and Biana. Dex was off making the monsters explode and stuff with his gadgets and mop headed Keefe was watching over Sophie.

I on the other hand was doing just fine (minus a cut on my arm). I drowned the Giants with my shadows. I had made myself a razor sharp sword entirely out of shadows that cut through all the giants like butter.

I was covered with this yellow dust that made me look like pollen after each Giants death. It really killed the whole menacing look I had going on, but still if you counted being covered head to toe with Giant guts then I look terrifying.

Anyways I was fighting a giant who had green skin but he actually knew how to fight. Our swords clashed constantly and we pushed each other into other giants. My fun was ruined by a boy who looked my age and was a son of Hades (I made sure to remember this kid later on).

Everything was going great until at least a hundred more Giants ran out of the woods, followed by people wearing Neverseen cloaks.

Well that's just great. I thought.

I continued to fight my giant when Fitz's voice filled my head.

You guys see the Neverseen right? He asked.

Yeah, I see them. I replied.

We have to defeat the giants first. Dex said.

Everyone agreed.

But I knew we had to do something about them. I kept an eye out at them but I couldn't watch them due to the Giant .

Fitz's voice filled my head again WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

What? Biana asked.

Neverseen are going to the medical room! Fitz practically yelled.

Oh man. Dex said, they are probably after Sophie.