Chapter 12: Biana

As soon as we went to Goode, the group was waiting for us.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey." Percy said , "Come with us. We will show you camp half blood."

Annabeth whistled and a yellow car appeared. There were these three ladies inside, but when they looked at us, all the elves screamed. Annabeth's gang just cracked up.

"Th-they don't have eyes." Dex stuttered.

Annabeth grinned at him and handed one of the no eyed ladies a golden coin "Camp half blood."

The car extended into two rows of seats. "Demi gods in the first row, and... others in the back."

Fitz looked ready to snap at the lady but I shoved him inside.

The car ride was the worst thing I had ever done. I don't know how Sophie didn't have a fear of cars. The car split in half at one point and it was so bumpy that I felt like I was gonna throw up. But Dex threw up inside a trash can as soon as we got out.

We drove all this way to stop at a strawberry farm. Fitz seemed annoyed.

Get ready to attack if this is a trap. He transmitted, everyone nodded and turned on their sucker punchers.

"Come on." Frank said. As we followed them through a forest where a force field was in front of us. No one moved. The Demigods walked right through.

"You guys if I die getting Zapped." Keefe said wiping fake tears. "Just know that I love you guys and get Foster back."

He ran right through and face planted. Right after we walked casually through.

"Look Keefe is useful for once." Tam said.

Keefe muttered something but I couldn't hear. Percy helped him up and we followed them to a big blue and White House where there was a guy on a wheel chair, but as soon as he saw us he stood up and his legs turned into a white stallion, and you guessed what the elves did, we screamed.